Pics of your rides.

Bronze Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 92
Just wondering if anyone had some pictures of their rides and not just thier sounds systems. ive seen a few like Chad Lee's nice accord and of course Chauncey and his awesome Yukon. but what about the rest of u? This is my 91 Camaro RS Upload

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 1157
nice man...if i had a ride i would show it.
How much is insruance on that camero

Bronze Member

US

Post Number: 96
im not sure on the exact price but we have it insured with my mom as the main driver lol. for me as the main driver it would have been absolutley ridiculous. see that crappy black pick up in the background infront of my house? the one with the mauled left front fender? lol im insured as the main driver on that thing and it costs more for that truck per year than it does for my camaro just because im 17. Its insane is what it is. i have more pics of my car but i cant make them small enough so i have to work on that lol.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3047
my friend has an IROC-Z with d6's in it and sounds great, btw do u have a system in it.

Bronze Member

US

Post Number: 98
yeah ive got 2 10" JL W3v2's. ive got a few other pics but i cant shrink them small enough and i dont have ne pics of my subs yet cause i took these on my friend digital camera cause im to poor to buy one right now lol. ohh yeah and about the great sound i must say these cars are amazing for subs with the hatchback. they have a drop down part in the back of the hatch and u can use it as its own box and it just sounds great firing up into that hatchback glass it jsut radiates through the whole car. its weird though because when you are inside the car or outside in front of back of the car it is sooo loud but when u are outside standing to the side of the car its not loud at all. u can even roll down the windows and it isnt loud, but when u stick ur head in.. holy crap lol. does neone know why it is like that?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1320
probably the car is built well. that is why it keeps the sound in. is that a t-top? if it is then i am sure it gets loud when you take it off. :-O

Gold Member

Post Number: 1165
i want a camaro...id have 2 get it under my moms name and an older model lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1166
gavin...to get ya pics smaller go to paint. open ya pic. take te crop tool(square with dashed lines). go around the outside. click in 1 corner and bring it towards the center...then save it as JPEG format

Bronze Member

US

Post Number: 99
sounds good dan ill try that now. and yeah it does get real loud with the t-tops out lol. and dan if u wanna get the f-body style like what i have i would highly suggest a z-28 with the 350. The V8 305 in this is kinda slow so im gonna replace it with a V8 350 crate engine. if u wanna read about it me and a few others have talked about it in the subwoofer forum called "Unrelated to car audio". i got an amazing deal on this car thats why we bought it not to mention i love the ground effects on the RS but u can find z-28s with them too.

Sovie
Unregistered guest
hey, How much did you pick that camaro up for?I am in the middle of dropping subs in my '88 sonoma. I would drop a pic in of it, but i am in the middle of getting the rims and truck repainted.

Bronze Member

US

Post Number: 100
im glad u asked this is my favorite story to tell lol. a lady my dad worked with who lived out in the country had it in her garage and what she would do is she would put insurance on it in the summer and drive it and then when summer was over she would take off the insurance and store it in the garage for the rest of the year. she did this for like 10 years. so we went to look at it and.. WOW. the interior and exterior are in immaculate condition. The interior is red with a black dash. This car (which was 14 years old when we bought it) only had 60,000 miles on it. And we paid.. drum role please.. a whole $4,900 for it. some people out there might think thats alot for a 14 year old car but for one in this condition with this small amount of miles to me this is a steal.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 786
chevy trash!

Bronze Member
Username: Southern_bass

Jacksonville, Florida U.S.

Post Number: 40
just got it about a month ago so much work still ahead Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
ill have pics later on when i get euro's , lower it, and get a body kit. ill also post pics of my system later on

Silver Member

US

Post Number: 101
hey casey i like the truck! u gonna go for the big jacked up mud look or the kinda sport/lowrider truck look? either way i like the rims and of course i love white cars if u couldnt tell by mine lol. As for u Mark.. dont be a hater. im gonna rise above ur comment and compliment u on your mustang. the foxbodies have always been my favorite mustang body style. that and the new ones are sweet too.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
nah im gonna go for more of a sport look...im gonna keep the rims i got now and put some lower profile tires and lower it a little bit. Then goin for clear corners , euros , and a body kit

Silver Member

US

Post Number: 102
ohh sry casey i missed ur post lol i love the lowered look on trucks cause where i live in a small hick town all u see is huge jacked up trucks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
lol...that's like where i used to live....seeing a bunch of old trucks jacked up...i like some of them but its just not me

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
and i like your idea of starting this...nice to see what everyones driving...even though we're the only 2 thats posted so far lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3083
Upload
Upload
Upload

Front, side, rim.lol

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 314
I Love Chaunceys Fuckkkin Car , im gonna go ahead an try to upload some pics of my Seville right now but i dont know if its gonna work out, an the only pics i have are of the car before the window Tint an the Tint makes it look much better but ill go ahead an show it without

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 315
Upload

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 316
Thats the only picture i can get to upload, ill mess with the size of the pics an try again some other time but the car is a Pearl White 96 Cadillac Seville so if you know how those look then you know how mine looks, but since only the Rim shot would upload i might as well tell you what kind they are, there 20 inch Tritons Wrapped in 255 30 20 Continental Conti sport contact Tires

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1328
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 183
that last car looks good and i dislike imports especially the ones that sound like terds
http://www.torinocobra.com/guest_htm/travis_johnson.htm

cant say H#O#N#D#A on this i guess my school computer administrator thinks it p0rn

Gold Member

Post Number: 1169
lol chauncy u rich b!tch...nice truck casey...i dont like fords though...im a dodge chevy man lol...that import is cool.

One of my homeboys has rims that look exactly like chauncys...its an S10 single cab, racing seats, its red with matching neons. Hes gettin lambo doors.
He had 2 12 inch cvr's, but hes steppin up 2 10 inch L7's(i think)
His ride is TIGHT

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 274
its the G ride. rolin with 5 girls every fri and sat night.... none of yall got anything near as goodUpload oh yea... the LEXUS

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 433
u know u can get that car for around 5 grand ... lol sorry just had to say it nolimit
i got busted camry so if u wanna rank back ... its even at the mechanic now

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
you can't get a this lex for 5k, i looked trust me, this one could have sold for 16k, but the person had no clue what he was doing... that camry... thats a low blow... not going to take it

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 436
what year is yours cause u can get the early 90 sc300 for 5 grand i was thinkin of gettin one but the gas is to much ... =/
and dont take it hard im just jokin

Silver Member

Post Number: 282
its 98, gas isn't too bad, its got an 18 gal tank so it lasts a while, but the acc isn't that great... 0-60 in like 7... but thats only kuz of the shift to 2nd geer, i rased a 01 camaro, and cept up with it till i had to stop ang get behind him... LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmikelazott

Independence, Oregon This one

Post Number: 19
wow nolimit, you sure are good at spelling

Username: Fugi

Post Number: 6
Here is mine

Upload

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3104
Nolimit, i roll with about 10-11 girls every night, i make them sit on each others laps, thats pimpin.lol

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 274
^^^ i like it...

Bronze Member
Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 75
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
sisters and your mom and G ma don't cound Chauncey Brown lol, jp, yea i know im a great speller, at least you know what i mean when i say something

Silver Member

US

Post Number: 103
Kevin if that skyline really is yours that is awesome! im not an import fan myself but those cars are awesome.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3121
what if its ur sis, mom and g ma.lol, jk

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
HAHHAHAA GOOD ONE..lol... im single now, so there will be ALOT more girls in my car... WOOT!:-)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3260
thats wuz up.lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3276
i feel ur single until u get married, gf or not.lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 371
LOL true.. true...

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Fort Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 103
Well heres my car and my truck. I'll be uploading more pics of the truck as soon as I get my two RESX15"s in.

Upload
Car/Truck
Upload
Monitor playing GTA4
Upload
Old setup
Upload
Fiberglass enclosure for 6x9s
Upload
New setup
The car is currently for sale, $1,500 O.B.O. If anyone near is interested let me know and I'll give you a test drive ;).

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 112
$1500??? is that with or without the system, because that system looks like you almost paid that much for it, let alone the car

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 371
box 2.JPG
box 5.JPG
box 6.JPG
hu.JPG

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1969
i see i really (really) need to step my game up. you all have some really nice rides.

Bronze Member
Username: Goatin

Post Number: 30
Kevin Florindo you are one lucky man!!
I have never even seen a SKYLINE in person and you get to drive one...

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 337
Carrrrrr.JPG

more pics when install is done it is going to have:

6.5" Advantgarde component speakers
4 channel Dark blue amp
1000.2 Dark Blue amp
2 12" Pioneer (1000rms ones)

Bronze Member
Username: Buckshot

Post Number: 11
i dont think thats really his car... looks more like one pulled off the net

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 357
Are you talking about me?..I have more pics of my car...cause a Saturn with rims and ground effects is SOOOO expensive....my system will be worth more than the car

Silver Member

US

Post Number: 177
Since i started this thread i just wanted to let everyone know i totalled my car yesterday.. :-( Im so depressed.. but me my dad and my friend and his dad are gonna fix it and paint it ourselves cause the shop in town gave us a 4000 dollar estimate, and i can get most of the parts brand new for 100 bucks or less. i mean the whole front fender new costs only 30 bucks. Ill post some picks when it gets fixed cause i think we are gonna do a ram air hood and a few other things too.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4962
sorry to hear that man, as long as nobody was hurt, thats the main thing. Did ur system get f^cked up 2??

Silver Member

US

Post Number: 179
naw it was just frontal damage thankfully. and yeah no one was hurt. my g/f was in the car and if i would have turned about 2 seconds earlier she could have been killed.. really makes u look out and be more careful. but im at kind of a disadvantage cause im brown/green color blind and his old rusty brown truck just blended in with the grass and i didnt see it all. i even saw the car behind it thats why i went. it was crazy lol. but im gonna get re-imbursed for the stereo if they total my car even though it wasnt damaged so thats a good deal. but i dunno how much i get cause the guys doin my estimate do an awesome job on body work and paint but when he looked at my system he no joke said "Gee them some big speakers. how much them cost like 100 bucks?" and i was like try 200 apiece and 250 for the amp lol. damn hicks lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Buckshot

Post Number: 29
"damn hicks"

... whats that supposed to mean i live in a town thats called two egg with a 1 pump gas station... u pickin on me?

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 334
2001 Mustang GT 35k miles

Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1175
finally a decent car on here :p

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3223
Upload
those are my old rims....my new ones are some stupid looking 15's....had to get them cuz i had 2 bent rims and my front left tire was separating.

i will never own low profile tires again.:-( lol

Username: Kiltface

Post Number: 7
my car, clearly the best here lolUpload

Post Number: 8
my car, clearly the best on hereUpload

Post Number: 9
sorry about the double post, just so proud of it lol

Bronze Member
Username: 20la20

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 73
I present to you....Tha Strat:

Upload

3 10" Kicker CompVRs
Planet Audio VX900D
Alpine IVA-D300 7" screen
30% tint
XL Performance Exhaust
YellowTop Battery

Bronze Member
Username: Mlongpre

Post Number: 79
Pic of my car, 94 3000gt.

Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Splmonster

Post Number: 99
sweet car i had a 94 green base but sold it like a month ago, great car, is yours base? i wanna get a vr4 someday

Silver Member
Username: Demon_pride

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 157
The new family wagon, with some additions.

2007 Gold Mist Tahoe LT2
-22" Boss 313
-Second Row Captain Chairs
-DVD
-Rear Audio Control
-Folding/Removeable Third Row
-Bose Stereo
-XM Satelite Radio
-OnStar

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 431
those new tahoes look bada$a its unbelievable.....like the 22's????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 134
Heres some pics of my 96 Audi Quattro with my current system in it. And my early high school graduation present from my dad in the bottom picture with me driving it.(06 BMW 530XI)
By the way that Tahoe looks hot, if gas prices werent so killer I'd try getting a lone for one of those.
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 1039
Here is my pimpin car. (Not really)

Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Budling

Cali USofA

Post Number: 38
matt thats the only place u found to mount the speaker wire? lol

Silver Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 160
my ride Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Mlongpre

Post Number: 80
"sweet car i had a 94 green base but sold it like a month ago, great car, is yours base? i wanna get a vr4 someday"

Yeah it's a base, but soon it will be converted to TT. VR-4 are nice as hell, but i need to save up some more money for one of those.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 140
"matt thats the only place u found to mount the speaker wire? lol"
I'm sorry where else would you suggest I run it? I think it looks fine how it is and the sub is inverted so its not like I can just hide the wire anywhere I want, else I would of.

Silver Member
Username: Demon_pride

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 158
I'm loving the 22s. I'm not upgrading the stereo on it though. I really love the sound of the Bose system. It's nothing special, but I don't care to upgrade it. Anyways, the 22s are great. I have a little decrease in acceleration, but not drastic. They drive great, but I think a little rougher than the 17s. I may just be imagining this, as I got the rims put on less than a week after I got it. 1850 for Boss 313 22's, tires, and front two windows tinted. The tint isn't anything special. Just 20% all the way around.

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 190
chauncey... can you put some of your sound system please... i need to masterbate. haha jk but really show that sh1t off

Silver Member
Username: Kunit

Post Number: 113
http://pic.piczo.com/img/i189399791_85500.jpg

Silver Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 162
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
My 05 wrangler rubicon and my dads 04 645ci

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 645
my ride, love imports because of fuel economy

Upload

Username: Twist

My home built 88 civic. Me and my dads first project car, took about 8 months. Painted it ourselves.Body kit is molded into the side panels,rear bumper is molded into the rest of the car. 17" rims.Pirelli tires,Altezza tails,Projector front, (in the process of buying an all alpine set up right now) but right now im running 1 rockford punch hx2,2 alpine 6.5 type R componant sets, 2 sunvisor tv screens. As soon as im done with the whole set it up ill have 2 10" type R subs, 2 alpine amps (still havnt decided which ones im gonna buy yet) and a alpine 7" in dash dvd.

Not bad for being built entirely at home in my opinion.Upload

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 435
heres my van, man its rough. all im workin on is getting it running nice. i dont need a $1000 system to be sastisfied. i have another hu that one is temporary
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/pictures128-1.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/pictures125-2.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/pictures127-1.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/pictures126.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/pictures128.jpg
a vid-
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/?action=view&current=pictures1 09.flv
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/Astrosafari/pictures034.jpg
u guys can hate all u want i dont make all that much money, i get what i can.

Bronze Member
Username: Th3di3s3l28

Post Number: 27
1991 Chevrolet Cheyenne, basically a cheaper model of the Silverado

Front.JPG
back.JPG
side1.JPG
side2.JPG

Bronze Member
Username: Quick94gt

Fontana, Ca. United states

Post Number: 21
here's one...02 GT 50K miles

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/juiced_94gt/Picture212.jpg[/IMG]

95 GT mustang 512 RWHP

system in the works for the 95 gt

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/juiced_94gt/Picture193.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/juiced_94gt/Newwheelpic5.jpg[/IMG]

my daily driver gas guzzler :-)
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/juiced_94gt/009_5A.jpg[/IMG]

Bronze Member
Username: Henrito0

Post Number: 16
ahhh a cougar that has 2 12 inch L7 and a titan hifonics amp! :-) hard to see those in the street

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Phantomlord2k

Indiana US

Post Number: 24
Here's my 2001 Dodge Ram Quad cab. 8" of lift and 37" tires.2001 Dodge Ram.jpg

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 546
that is a killer truck Brandon...

Bronze Member
Username: Phantomlord2k

Indiana US

Post Number: 25
Thanks, looks better on the outside right now. Inside is tore up putting the new stereo in. I just bought it in April. Sorry the pic isn't better, but it was a rainy day. I have to be careful of parking garages now though! Ground to roof is 7' 6"!

Username: Lokid

Fort Nelson, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 2
This is my project in the making. Still working on the audio and drive tran. Jus got the truck outta the body shop after two years about a week ago. Have a peak. I wanna know what other people think!:DUpload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 75
^^^That is hot.

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 548
LOOK AT THAT RICER! haha no jk man, looks real good, a little plain, but like you said its not done yet...

Bronze Member
Username: Furyous

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 25
This is my baby- a 68 Plymouth Fury III convertible. I spent 4 years restoring it after it had chickens living in it for 7 years. The system is mild right now with an old school punch 45 and Punch 10, but I plan to update it with some surplus equipment soon...Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Furyous

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 26
Here are some pics of my everyday ride, the Tahoe.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 85
Lol I was gonna say wtf do you live in Miami?Then I looked lol and you do. :-) Yo astrosafari I was wondering about that video you have...is that smoke from your van burning oil or is that a 5 gallon's of wasted gas brake torque?LOL!

Username: Justinp21

Wyoming United States

Post Number: 10
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

This is my 94 z28 64k miles bought it for 6k

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 551
Robert, thats rubber burnin....
my van dont burn oil... that bad.

Username: Bling_crosby

Post Number: 4
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 119
Lol astro!Just wait til you blow your diff or your trans lol,that will teach you to brake torque your poor van.Oh, and bling I bet that would make a sick SPL car :-)

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 190
My car now.
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 211
This is for you NOL1M1TSOLD1ER, Im pretty sure this is better then your lexus. 2006 LS430, not my car and not saying i even want it, i drive it all the time and i still like my maxima better.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 212
i dont know why that pick came up so small but whatever, if u wanna see more picks ill put them on cardomain. LOL and trust me that gets more girls then urs does every fri sat and sunday

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 528
Out with the stang in with the Z

Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 529
hmm let me try that again.

Upload

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1968
Upload

Username: Bjaekle13

Post Number: 9
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/bjaekle/DSC03052.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/bjaekle/DSC03363.jpg[/IMG]

Bronze Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 37
my 98' gt...it wus completely stock (engine and exterior) when i got it roughly 2 years ago

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL USA

Post Number: 773
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyPpO4DvuzU

Username: Cadi_sittin_on_l7s

Indiana

Two Kicker s15l7, two kicker 10" cvr, 1 Planet Audio 1250 watt Amp, 1 planet audio 850 watt amp, 2 sets of kicker 6x9's, 2 sets of kicker 4 in", set of kicker 4x6, set of kicker 5 1/4, three set of kicker tweeters, kicker 1200x8 (competition) amp for highs, dual 0 guage wiring, 4 guage wiring, 2 a.189 alternators, and a pioneer head unit.

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

Gville, FL

Post Number: 204
heres my little baby:
Upload
the difference between 55 watts and 100
Upload
i wish i could take out that amber bulb!
Upload
i LOVE white cars too!

Bronze Member
Username: Charlied87

Post Number: 23
this is my ride workin on puttin audio into it

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2381378

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1855
charlie

that caddy looks sick. good job on it.

what are you putting into it audio wise?

Bronze Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 56
my 2007 civic coupeUpload

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 474
haha dirty south style charlie, looks hott!

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 1066
1999 Cadillac Seville SLS

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1448
I thought I'd post some new pictures. That picture of my yukon before was like wayyyyyyyyyyyy long ago and at the time it was the only picture I had. So glad its lowered and has new front lighting. We'll enjoy.

Upload

Upload

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

Gville, FL

Post Number: 225
looks sexy!

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 483
man that thing is mean!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 780
anyway an old denali/escalade front bumper would fit on there berny?

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1581
Yes and no. Yes in that I would have to get extra parts to put the bumper on, and no just meaning that it won't bolt on straight up. Plus I don't want that big bumper on my ride, if it had the escalade front then yes I wouldn't mind, but with those type of lights I have on and such that bumper would not look right. Plus I intend to keep it this way because people trip! I had so many people think it was an escalade, and a man came up to me once and asked, what kind of car is this lmao! Its true! I no lie.

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1814
Henr, you're the man! Cougar's are nice cars for this type of stuff, not to mention overall tricking out :-). I have one, that's how I know lol.

Username: Sheriff

My '95 Chevy S10 ZR-2
[img]http://www.halomega.com/imagehosting/12345a931350ec26.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.halomega.com/imagehosting/12345a9313564b70.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.halomega.com/imagehosting/12345a93135b1e00.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.halomega.com/imagehosting/12345a931360cfc2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.halomega.com/imagehosting/12345a931366e839.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.halomega.com/imagehosting/12345a9315ad1101.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.halomega.com/imagehosting/12345a9315b2ec53.jpg[/img]
I plan on highering it about 6", putting on some side steps, getting bigger tires, new system, etc.

Username: Mineralgrey01gt

French settlement, Louisiana

heres mine
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4313838]

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2669613]

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4363998]

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3325437]

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2669593]

Silver Member
Username: Rtyauch301

Post Number: 116
its a work in progressUpload

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1697
my rides: 95 Corolla and 07 Ion-2

Upload

Car at the dealer before I picked it up a couple of weeks ago. Too bad it was full of salt by the time I drove it home :-(
Upload

Upload

Upload

Car after tint job. New wheels the summer hopefully :-)

Upload

Upload

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1561
here is my ride.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Sexybrat

Post Number: 49
my ride 84 chev ive still got to paint and do so some lowering

Upload
Upload
Upload

Username: Torn

Post Number: 10

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 1246
It's totalled.

100_0755.jpg
100_0756.jpg
100_0759.jpg

Gold Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 1247
It's totalled.

100_0755.jpg
100_0756.jpg
100_0759.jpg

Username: Explictx

my 2006 chevrolet equinox
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: 95neon

Brunswick , Ohio

Post Number: 22
Upload
my first car after my accident

Upload
second car first day i bought it 89 nissan 240sx

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 33
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p80/visitor_01/navi6.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p80/visitor_01/navi4.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p80/visitor_01/navi3-1.jpg

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 413
Alright so i figured since i started this thread, i should prolly give you an update on the rides in my family.

My dads new car, 2005 Monte Carlo SS Supercharged Dale Jr. Special Edition. This car is insanely sweet.. super fast and handles like a dream. you have to drive it to really appriciate it. (sorry its so dirty, i'll get better pics soon)
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5098495
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5098499

The newest edition to the family, 2004 Mustang GT. SLP exhaust, K&N air intake, carbon fiber tail lights and head lights, and just got the new black 18" wheels.
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5098497
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5098501
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5098502
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5098503
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5098506
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5098507

And lastly some old pictures of my car. i'll try to get new ones soon, it's changed some since these were taken (2005)
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5098524
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5098519
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5098521
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5098522
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5098523
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5098525

Username: Mary_jane

Minnesnowta

mycarr.jpg
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here