The best 13 year olds room in ct

thumpin in ct
Unregistered guest
my system consists of
amp- pioneer sa1060 blown up as of 10 minutes ago

cd player- technecs piece of crap
everything else- 27 inch durabrand tv - asomthing dvd vhs combo - compaq presario 5170 holds all of my music- kanwood eq - ps2-

speakers - 1 infinity 12 inch 1200watt- 1 kicker turned around in my closet- 2 fisher 120 tower w 12 inch woofers-and some crappy jbl pro hooked up to my cpu

ooh yeah on tuesday i am getting a fisher ca273
for a new amp (and a tube old style pioneer amp i screwwed my pioneer up by blasting it and a relay kept clicking so the relay finally went and i need to get a new one

thumpin in tct
Unregistered guest
http://www.thisismyroom.zoomshare.com/1.shtml

here are some pics better ones tomorrow whe i get my new amp

thumpin in tct
Unregistered guest

thumpin in tct
Unregistered guest

shamuchef impostor
Unregistered guest
time to take out the trash dude and then go to rentacenter and get the home theater of your white trash dreams

thumpin in ct
Unregistered guest
what ever i had a denon 800 watt system and i sold it ro buy this because i dont watch movies i listen to music and i still have 400$ left out of that deal and my system is louder plus i am getting 2 altec lansing 15inch floor standing speakers from my uncle for 350 so lets see your system dr. rentacenter FYI i just got my ficher amp in today

thumpin in ct
Unregistered guest
what ever i had a denon 800 watt system and i sold (t sounded like crap and was too high pitched) to buy this because i listen to music and i still have 400$ left out of that deal and my system is louder plus i am getting 2 altec lansing 15inch floor standing speakers from my uncle for 350 so lets see your system dr. rentacenter FYI i just got my ficher amp in today

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 854
hey look!!! its dickhead shamu!!!! i thought you would never come back.

bend over chris lee
Unregistered guest
i came back cause i heard that you and berny were staring in brokeback mountain - 2 i should have known that you two were a little to close for comfort and you seem to like the word dick dont you g a y boy!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 860
how original shamu. i thought you didnt like us here in ecoustics land? oh wait a minute, thats right. you dont like it when people point out how ignorant and racist you are with you 5 year-old revenge tactics. grow up man.

betterthanyours
Unregistered guest
i like it here i just dont like you

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 862
if you like it here so much then why did you go in a huff and supposedly delete yourself from the system? its interesting that you dont like me when you are the idiot that called someone a towel head and claimed you never used derogatory names. guess all that work with the fish is starting to get to ya.

walt disney
Unregistered guest
i belive this forum is for amusment, i deleted myself because you dont have to register to annoy people like you and it is true that i am disgusted with sand people we should bring all our troops home and start nuking them a s s holes and any one like them and i dont work with fish

tony_nipples
Unregistered guest
haha. you're bragging? im sure it sounds ok, mainly thanks to the infinity kappa speaker and thats it, but i know for a fact that those fisher speakers sound like crap. and is that duct tape covering up a port on that carpeted box? and as about a jbl pro hooking up your stuff to your pc, thats b.s. right there. all you need a y-splitter, and any dumbass can do that right there.

tony_nipples
Unregistered guest
haha. you're bragging? im sure it sounds ok, mainly thanks to the infinity kappa speaker and thats it, but i know for a fact that those fisher speakers sound like crap. and is that duct tape covering up a port on that carpeted box? and as about a jbl pro hooking up your stuff to your pc, thats b.s. right there. all you need a y-splitter, and any dumbass can do that.

Username: Thumpin_in_ct

Moosup, Connecticut I dont know ...

Post Number: 1
http://www.thisismyroom.zoomshare.com/1.shtml/click%20here

updated my new amp and 2 more 10's

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 283
come on guys, no need to hijack this kid's thread

Bronze Member
Username: Aclhunter

Post Number: 14
heh, pretty nice setup for a bedroom, ftw

just needs to be tidy'd up a bit :D

Bronze Member
Username: Ascleanasitgets

KingstonCanada

Post Number: 21
looks like ya robbed a garage sale

Bronze Member
Username: Thumpin_in_ct

Moosup, Connecticut I dont know ...

Post Number: 22
i now have no stereo because my house got hit by lightning in june and all my speakers blew up along with the amp and everything accept the tv.two weeks later the house got robbed by some "thugs"down the road and all they stole were the blown speakers. all i have now is my tv anda vcr and my ps2. i bought a project chrysler conquest and am spending 90% of my money on it and the rest is going to a budget home theatre

Username: Andykim

Seattle, WA

Post Number: 1
geez guys... take it easy on this kid... remember, he's just a kid!

Bronze Member
Username: Gamerdude

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 94
he must like his bass some hardcore bass fan!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us