SHARE US YOUR HT OR STEREO SYSTEM VINTAGE OR NEW?

Bronze Member
Username: Armyscout42

DUGWAY , UTAH USA

Post Number: 35
this is my system: pioneer vsx1014/912 ht receivers,
carver tfm-500x, tfm-35, m-400t, pair 1.5t,
dbx amp(forgot model),audiosource and audiosonic mono blocks, pyramid x1000. yamaha m-80(somewhere in storage)
preamps: carver c-4000, c-5, c-16
cassette decks: technics and sony
turntables: denon dp-57l and dp-62l
dvd players: jvc, kenwood(forgot model)
sound processors: dbx 3bx ds, 3bx series 3, 1bx ds range expanders/controllers, alesis compressor
carver sonic holography H-9AV/H-9, hughes, srslabs pro 220 spatial enhancer, behringer, acoustic research tds-202 enhancer (3),hughes enhancer, peavey kosmos, bbe sonic maximizer 362sw, aphex aurel exciter 200 w/big bottom. ATI 31 single band equalizer, pyramid 15 band equalizer, adc sx415 12 band equalizer, dbx 200 route selector, phoenix gold speaker selector 6 pairs. dakiom feedback stablizers 3 sets. monster/acoustic research cables, wires.
loudspeakers: magnepan .05, mglrs-1, srslabs klayman signatures, eminent technology lft 8a, ohm walsh 2, 2xo, acoustat spectra 33 w/spw-1
center: klipsch ss-.5, rca linaeum, yamaha 444es,
audio pro .4, wharfedale zaldek,
rear: klipsch ss-5, optimus linaeum lx-5, lx 77,
wharfedale bipolar, sony, klh cubes.
subwoofer: DCM1515 and KLH. planning on replacing the cheap klh 12 inch sub with a high end sub not yet determined. my DCM is my main sub. It shakes the earth with my peavey kosmos big time!
audio nirvana when i have this extremely complex back to the past not future system! on some recordings, i can actually hear some of the background talk of either engineers or musicians. this system brings out sound that you don't normally hear even in very expensive and well set up higher end gear that i have auditioned in store showrooms. After all i used to be a high end installer. mixing dj equipment with ht is because the dj equipments are also used for ht or professional theaters according the manufacturer and it's not just my experimentation

Bronze Member
Username: Armyscout42

DUGWAY , UTAH USA

Post Number: 40
I forgot to put my projector infocus 4800 and da lite 72"x96" white matte screen. I also have roof brackets. Monsters for cables.

dvd players are jvc 7 disc and kenwood 5 disck with faroujda processor, forgot model.
vcr, cheap hi fi sharp
my system creates so much realism as if the the band or people are actually in your room.
I have external sound processors for each surrounds and amps for each surrounds coupled with my dakiom feedback stabilizers the system is NEVER fatiguing, clean, smooth and very tight and powerful bass not boomy. Bass guitarist can be heard as if they are plucking the bass in front of you and piano and violin as if they are in front of you. Best system i ever had, for around $8k spent, it's more like a $100k plus system regarding the sound reproduction.
I'm not sure if anyone has experimented to this degree. What makes my system unique is the many types of sound processors I have used for different applications and the various speaker designs. Electrostats, magneplanars/ribbons push/pull, walsh coherent line, linaeum, dynamic and flat panel, dipole, bipolar, horns, designs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us