Almost There

Bronze Member
Username: Tunasalad

California US

Post Number: 86
Hi guys,

After 2 years, it has finally come together (almost).

I am considering a subwoofer (HSU) and maybe a center. I am very happy with my SONY GRAND WEGA 60" SXRD. Also, the PS3 is great. Other componenets are a Proceed CD player, from the Mark Levinson Line, a Marantz SR4001 reciever, an XBox and Xbox 360. All devices, except the cd player, are hooked up to the reciever via Monster Optical. The PS3 is connected with an Acoustic Research HDMI and the Xboxes are using component video. The L/Rs are DCM TIMEWINDOWS and the surrounds are SONY bookshelves on custom cabinets. The second tv is a 36" SONY TRINITON XBR WEGA that I use for system link video games. This room is connected to an adjacent smaller room with an Xbox and a 20" SONY tv. I appreciate all comments and suggestions.
I do have one problem at this point and that is that the Marantz remote can't turn the receiver on or off.

Thank You,
Stefan
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Gamerdude

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 419
Some wicked stuff man

Silver Member
Username: Westcott

League City, Texas

Post Number: 213
I like the way you have canted the tv and speakers from the corner. A good solution for someone who has space issues or lack of wall space and doors in the way.

Must have taken some head scratching to come up with this solution. Congratulations. Looks like you should be set for some time to come. Enjoy!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3428
Nice Marantz SR4001.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums