Tv

Username: Michelle214

Post Number: 1
the cable connector on my tv was loose and everytime i turned my tv on it would not have sound and i had to wiggle the cable connector until i heard sound. Now the cable connector is completely off and now I have no sound from the tv. Picture is good but no sound. Could anyone please help me? Is the tv done with or are there ways for me to fix it before taking it to the repair shop or getting a new one.

Username: Rjs9163

Post Number: 7
You said that your cable connecter was loose and you have to wiggle it whenever you turned your t.v on in order to listen to the sound, besides wiggling or doing it on your own you would have called a technician and you could have got your problem solved from him or else could fix a new cable connecter on your own if you are able to do it never the less if the problem is still continuing You can now look out for a technician and get your problem solved.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 2803
Bad solder joint?
Maybe outright broken wire. If the connector on the back of the TV is loose, tighten and check for cold solder.

Username: Sofiasara

Post Number: 1
You told here your table connector was loose. So I think your sound problem is also due to that. So it is better for you to change your connector. I think your problem will be solve ..

Username: Steven_brooks

Post Number: 8
Hello Friends,

Remove the back panel from the television. Although television designs vary, the method for removing the back panel is similar for most. It is cannot be tightened; the coax connection is soldered in place. If you use a cable box or vcr you could use composite input and get a better picture. Use the vcr or cable box to bypass tvs tuner.

Thanks and Regards,
Steven Brooks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us