Connecting a/v equipment?

Username: Benbow

France

Post Number: 1
My equipment consists of - a 42" plasma tv, a dvd recorder with hard drive, a tv tuner (sky satellite), another French digital tv tuner and a wireless transmitter to send tv to my projector in another room.
With these are a bewildering array of connecting devices - a/v, s-video, component connectors, scart. I am fairly familiar with scart and a/v and tend to use these to connect my devices together but I do tend to run out of input/output sockets when connecting all my devices together and I find that using s-video and component a headache.
For example, my tv has three scart sockets, all of which are in use (recorder, sky tv tuner and the French tv tuner). My recorder has two inputs (Sky + French tuner) and one output - (tv). Sky has three outputs (tv, recorder and wireless transmitter). The French tuner has two outputs (recorder and tv). These are all connected with scart leads which I pull out and move around as needed
Could someone point me in the direction oa a website which would explain (in simple terms) how I can utilise such as component and s-video leads into this spaghetti-like concoction.
Thanks for any help you can give as I really need to sort out my connections!.

Username: Benbow

France

Post Number: 3
Had to laugh, my "relevant product info" came up with a vacuum cleaner. I must be more specific in future, although I do feel as though I am in a bit of a "vacuum" at times.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us