My Situation and Need For a PC

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 738
Well, we tend to have a lot of surges and dips in power over here. I already have most of my things under protection by a line protector.

I have this new subwoofer and I'm running it on it's own circuit breaker circuit. Is there a good (like one outlet) power conditioner or line conditioner that will help protect the sub and feed it a cleaner signal from the power.

It's a class-d amp (Ultra Class-D as Paradigm says) so I've heard it can modulate the power on the circuit. It's on a separate circuit as to avoid that though. I would like to spend around $100, $200 if it'll get me something I need. I was talking to my brother and he said that I probably should get something to keep the power protected. He sells Panamax and I also have the choice of what Bestbuy and Circuit city carry. I mean like maybe a socket-mount deal. Thanks for your suggestions.

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 742
Maybe the Monster Power SW-200 would do it. It's specifically designed for a subwoofer anyway. I haven't looked at Panamax though. But the SW-200 is only $50. Any ideas about that?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us