Panamax Power Conditioners

Username: Jaday

Post Number: 5
Ok, so i need a quick opinion here. I work at a store that sells Panamax and Monster power conditioners. I don't have alot of equipment right now, but I'm leaving the store in a week and would like to go ahead and make an investment in a pretty high quality unit. What would you guys suggest? I'm on the verge of just buying the Panamax EX-5400, but I really don't know, what do you guys think?

Silver Member
Username: Hannjeff

Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 206
Ide go Monster.

Bronze Member
Username: Jaday

SC

Post Number: 18
Haha, alright Jeff. Do you have particular reasons?

Silver Member
Username: Hannjeff

Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 209
lol, what, was that not a good enough sales pitch? I dont sell panamax, however I do sell monster. Since you sell both, you probably know more about panamax than me. Ive had a few people tell me good things about panamax, however, I just find there featurs lacking. They have less isolated zones, and overall, less. However, like I said, I know little about panamax.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigpoppaphile

SAINT CLOUD, MN United States

Post Number: 24
I realize this thread is old, but the topic fits so I won't post a new one. I too am on the fence over monster vs panamax for a power conditioner. I live in an apartment with not so good wiring and have all sorts of interference from air conditioners etc. Plus I there is this weird hum I'm trying to get rid of, probably a ground loop from what I've read on here.
Anyways, I'm looking at the Monster HTS 3500 MKII for $170 or Panamax MAX 4300EX for the same price at accessories4less.

Are these good prices first of all, if not where are they cheaper that you know of?

And which of these will be the better buy? especially keeping in mind the filtering aspect since that is what is important to me.

Also, if there are similar models anyone would recomend in that price range that would be great. The only reason I picked those is that I'm planning on getting a marantz 7500 from accessories4less and those are the two conditioners that interested me that they carry.

Thanks guys and galz!

Bronze Member
Username: Bigpoppaphile

SAINT CLOUD, MN United States

Post Number: 26
I also just found Tripp Lite's HTPOWERBAR10 Isobar surge protector on partsexpress for 170 bucks as well. It says it has isolated power banks to filter out unwanted interference. Anyone have one of those and like it?

Bronze Member
Username: Gtf

Sanford, Florida USA

Post Number: 16
save yourself $600 and look into one of these.
http://www.elect-spec.com/acprot2.htm#Laboratory
Sorry no fancy light or pretty colors.
Just a product to get the job done.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help