eCoustics.com Gets New Header/Footer

Admin (Admin)
The header and footer on many eCoustics.com pages has been updated. Please let us know what you think of the new layout. If you have any problems viewing the updated pages, please reply below and specify:
  • Operating System? PC, Mac, Linux, etc.
  • Browser Version? Internet Explorer 6.0, Netscape 7, etc.
  • What is the problem? Is alignment off? Is text unreadable? etc.
Any feedback (good or bad) you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Admin
Note: The message board is not updated yet.

Slawless
Where is the "What's New" button, which was always on the first page?

That was a great way to get right to the newest reviews.

Steven

Admin
The "What's New?" link is now in the top right corner.

I like the new layout. However, I have a problem, for example in the preamp section, if one wants to view page 15, the only way to get there is to go to page 9 and then press next page six more times. Why don't you allow us to go directly to the page we want to view.

Admin
All page numbers are now displayed in the Editorial & Consumer Review sections.

Jeff McManus
Better than most "Upgrades" that make downloads slower and change for the sake of change.

Audio Review's changes of a couple of years ago made their site nearly unusable.

Would be nice, if speed is not sacrificed, to allow for alpha sorting by model/manufacturer.

Admin
Alpha sorting is available by the product name in both the Editorial & Consumer review sections. You can also use the "View All" A-Z sort to get everything listed alphabetically on one long page.

Clint
Nice update, Brian. A great new look.

- Clint DeBoer

Anonymous
The new look is not as bold, concise, and easy to read as the old look. You should have left well enough alone.

RC
What happened to the site? It seems to have completely disappeared -- down for maintenance???

Admin
eCoustics.com will be down tonight for system maintenance at 11:30pm ET for about one hour.

Admin (Admin)
All maintenance has been completed. The board is now up and running.

I like your new look fine. It's easier to read. But, I would like to offer one more suggestion.

Could you make separate categories for tube-type and solid state audio equipment? That would make it easier for us tube-heads to find articles that are interesting to us.

Thanks!

Admin
The best way to locate tube components is to perform a search:

e.g. tube preamp or tube amplifier

However, new categories will be coming soon!

Anonymous
Much worse. It takes much longer to find what I'm looking for now.
Best wishes.Nick.Brooklyn.NY.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us