Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 160
The Game

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 749
The one time I listened to 50 cent I wanted 49¢ back.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5911
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA ^^^^ - good 1 John ! lol

er who's the game !? - i thought "the game" was that bad a/ss wrestler from WWE , Triple H ........

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 750
Or the movie, and it's not too bad.....

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 165
you guys never heard of the game?
he was a part of g- unit with 50 cent, young buck, tony yayo, lloyd banks until they got in a fight or something and the game left.
This is The Game: download his stuff. d*mn good!
Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5967
what a b/utt ugly looking hoodlum ^ !

don't really care 4 rap - only rap artist i like is Eminem , there maybe i or 2 rap songs during the whole yr i might listen to .......

Username: Gunotfan13

Post Number: 1
thats dumb all i wanna say is f*** 50 he stole the real 50's name the real 50 was a gangsta but 50 cent f*** him and you cant say nothin good bout g-unit f*ck no its all about gggggggg-unot blackwall street 4 life first you got tony yayo who had one hit and it went 4 3 weeks b4 it fell then banks he just stole fab's flow and 3 hits l8r he gone now we talk bout spyder loc i hate this fella 4 one reason he was born and raised a piru blood you kno west side compton got tatoo's of the piru p and dropped it 4 the g-unit crips what in the g-a-y is that g-unit crips? thats like sayin "i rep the north canadian esseys" hell no b!tch a$s punk think he all thug im more thug than that mother f*cka and im from ssc13 gering 50 thinks hes so cool cuz he got shot fool i got shot 2 to the ankle one to the thiegh and 2 to the stomach he aint $#!+ than we got the queen of g-unit olivia i say this once and only once "B!TCH A MAN" that "chick" got a pinis 2 put it bluntly you know the thing that normal girls DONT i repeat DONT have f*ck em all its all bout black wall street rip Billboard aka 4 cent we miss you RIP justo mix tape king 3 years RIP aida rojo amamos y quieremos tus aqui te amo y yo se esta tu amada todos de nosotros yo quiero veo su uno mas hora

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1672
lol rovin that the only rapper u like is that wannabe niggar eminem f*** that wigger

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8074
^^^agreeed.....

but game is better

Username: Kingizm101

Long Beach, CA U.S.A.

LOL... calling Eminem a wigger was one of the most ignorant posts on here. Listen to his lyrics before jumping the gun,homie. As far as who's better between 50 and the game... the game by far, hands down. 50 can't even go back to N.Y. w/o the feds, let alone his own hood (southside jamaica queens). But it's funny how the game can walk around the 5 boroughs of NY w/o anybody even sweating him or hitting him up. Now if that ain't gangsta, idk what is.

Username: Scarp89ss1235

Brazil, Or Afganistan

Post Number: 6
Game isnt s#%t did you ever notice that every one of games hit songs were either featuring 50 cent or eminem...then when he left gunit he made a song with r.kelly and all he copied his virse from how we do he just left 50's name out...game aint s#%t without 50 and he hasnt done s#%t since he left

Username: Souljaboi

Rio grande valley, Texas United states

Post Number: 2
now hold up... i ain't choosin' sidez cuz i done got sum songs from dat g unit camp & the black wall street dat i like. now 50 fck'd up wen he put out the massacre... dat sh!t was nothin like his 1st cd (back wen he had sum street credibility) cuz he, The Game quote, "tryin 2 take us 2 the candy shop". but Game fck'd up 2, afta he got a lil bit of fame he thought he was hot as flames & got cocky.. hav sum pride. get ya stories st8. both of em have been doin allrite n-e-wayz, check out the games mixtapes & dat new g unit sh!t. & tylor Spiderloc is da sh!t. now if u mad cuz he's a crip u mite as well diss li'l eazy 2.

Long Beach, CA U.S.A.

lol (again)... *ahem* ok uhm... the game just made his debut, so how can you base his skills on the mic if you haven't heard alot of the other songs he came out w/ after that? if you had followed up on his underground releases, you wouldn't have said that. Both sides have released underground battle sh*t. The Game and Jadakiss tore him another a**hole, dogg. They basically destroyed 50's career, for real. If you get a chance, go and google it. Look for the names of the tracks they put out there on wax and d/l 'em. Once you've listened to all them tracks, you'll almost feel sorry for 50, haha. Don't get me wrong man, i mean 50 was hot on his debut album too, but... he fell off quick. That was just a classic of the "5 minutes of fame". When he came out on Dre's label, he was talking all this sh*t about ja rule singing and then guess what 50 does on his 2nd album... yeah, straight hypocrite. The guy has been exposed and now everybody knows he's a fake. Lost alot of street cred if that even matters. If you listen to the battle between Game and 50, you'll see that Game OBVIOUSLY won, especially Jadakiss. Noone that i know of could f*ck w/ Jada. But that's besides the point... don't take my word for it though, see for yourself. All 50 could do in the end is instigate by releasing a song that implies that The Game was talking sh*t about Snoop, Eminem, D12, and Dr. Dre. Good battle to follow up on is D-Block vs. G-Unit. As a group, they got a chance, i think. But 50 himself, needs to just give it up, ha.

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 161
llyod bank$ best one of them all mayn

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 519
50 is weak, Games got good rhymes and and I agree banks it the only in g-unit with some talent

Bronze Member
Username: Scarp89ss1235

Brazil, Or Afganistan

Post Number: 11
well eminem and dr.dre just dont give a f$%k em has already proven that in a rap battle there is no competition...people dont even bother trying anymore...and no one can touch dre cuz well hes dre and that gets you in trouble off the mic...one guy hit dre at a concert and dies 3 hours later...now jada isnt even part of this hes like s$%t on all of their shoes not worth bothering about...and my point is what has game done with out g-unit...name a popular song...hes made more money from g-unot shirt then he does on his raps...f%#k game he has no respect and eventually dres gonna get pissed and knock him off the label...cuz hes a little bi%ch
but i do have ta give props too lloyd banks he is sick

Bronze Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 46
50 cent is my choice

Bronze Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 47
you can't help but get up and move

Long Beach, CA U.S.A.

Post Number: 7
This has got nothing to do w/ em and dre, lol. And if anyone is pissing him off, it would be 50 Cent anyway. Matter of fact there was an interview on 50 Cent abt the issue that Dr.Dre was more focused on The Game project and he was upset and was alrdy talking about moving on w/ his career at that point, haha. And jada has alot to do w/ this because 50 basically gave him permission to get destroyed. I mean it was to the point where it like became the laughing stock of the industry. He ain't even close to fcking w/ Jada. But you know how male egos go. I used to side w/ 50 before but, the truth is out now and he's coming out w/ too much whack sh*t. 50 is no longer well respected as he was when he 1st started. And that's the sh*t that happens when ppl get too cocky. And that's why Jada is still well respected now, cuz he's not cocky like that. But he knows he's the best and stays confident. He may not sell as much but he's the better rapper by far.
No matter how hard i try, i can't listen to 50's sh*t anymore... not until he comes out w/ something worth listening to. As far as Lloyd Banks... he's got skill, no doubt, but he sounds dull as fck and always raps the same way, it's like he's got no personality in his rhymes. Snoop can pull off that kickback sh*t just fine, but lloyd needs to put some feeling into his sh*t to keep ppl listening to him instead of getting skipped.
i've been onto all this rap battle sht for so long since the 1st major battle between Busy Bee and Cool Modee. And i gotta say that this isn't even a competition at all. Like i said, by group, it's debatable but the one-on-one sht, it's not even anything to consider. It's over, Jada defeated 50, The Game defeated 50, and Nas woulda ended his career but 50 stepped back and didn't fck w/ himm anymore, after what nas did to Jay-z long ago, he better not. He was dumb enough to fck w/ Jada but i guess someone had to snap his *ss out of it, lol.

Long Beach, CA U.S.A.

Post Number: 8
BTW, he's made the song 'Dreams' w/o g-unit, 'Put You On The Game', and 'The Documentary'. There's more hot tracks, but these were the ones i remember off the top of my head from just that album alone. And btw, he's solo on all those too. Out.

Long Beach, CA U.S.A.

Post Number: 9
I take that back abt Lloyd Banks being dull... the most recent sh*t that he's coming out w/ is actually kinda nice, tho. Especially the song "Cake". It's gonna be in the new album in Sept., but you can watch the video or just go to youtube.com and type in -> Lloyd Banks Cake.

Username: Michael10

i love them both but game is a F*****g P***y for puttin out disses on g unit

Username: Michael10

actually F the game 50 is better

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 996
both of them are wack rap isnt what it used to be. ....

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4987
neither....i will take some sweet rock music.:-)

lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8978
im wit muddy - who gives a fizuck about either 1 of them .........

Gold Member

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 5126
lol

i get tired of rap every once in a short while.:-)

it is always the same thing they are rapping about.
and a lot of the beats are remade oldy songs with bass beats and some highs. and the singers voice made all high in the background:-(

Bronze Member
Username: Austin19

Enola, Pennsylvania America

Post Number: 26
thats partly true ........i agree with you though. i get tired of it too..but i do like 50 cent. Who cares if his songs have stupid lyrics if its good music then its good music..i like the game to though. And i don't even remember why they broke up in the first place so its not like i like one more than the other for any other reason besides the music.

Username: Thaprophecy

Post Number: 3
well neither one are very gangsta despite what they claim. But anyways, the Game is better lyrically and I like his music better anyway. 50 cent was decent before he became famous, now he's a sellout... like most rappers who make it big these days, it's sad really.

Long Beach, CA U.S.A.

Post Number: 10
Rap is actually alot better than it used to be, lyrically. Radio rap doesn't count, people. The content of rap may not be as meaningful in general like in the past. But there are still some rappers out there that rap about something, like Nas, Kanye West, etc. Just pay attention to some of them rappers and ignore the garbage.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Kanye West is my favorite rapper and i agree with you. The things he raps about don't include girls lickin his lolly pop lol. He's more political.

Username: Aint_ur_average_chick

Perth, W.a Australia

i used to love 50cent and dat f*** up g unite sh** but now i hate dem coz they kicked my nigga da game out. they ain't sh** with da game, 50 iz just hatin on da game.. black wall street nigga.. f*** that 50 sh** and dat oliva chick dame u iz f***ing ugly!! ppl sayin dat she iz a man i think is true man!! chick get dick man hehe lol...and dat nigga young buck he ain't no gangsta he ain't sh**, 50 said he get shot 9 timez and he still alive yea right i know a nigga who get shot more then him and he still alive.. dat don't make him a thug hehe. ja rule,2pac,methad man red man, bigge, and snoop dogg cripz up my my homie hehe. f*** 50cent black wall street my nigga.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
wow....

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6577
people really argue about rappers who wouldn't give you the time of day if they saw you in the streets.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1945
I cant stand 50 CENTS voice, I HATE IT, so i say Da Game.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1523
50 cent, cause the game sucks.

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 527
the game is by far the best rapper out of the whole "g-unit" group. 50 has got some gayass lyrics and is a complete tool

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 285
I was reading through this and the thought had occured to me.. last time i check a rappers street cred, beef, and all that other shi*t has nothing to do with their talent level. how can you like an artist, then not like them because they have beef with a certain other person? you like them because they are good at what they do. I thought Get Rich or Die Tryin' was an amazing album. After that, 50 lyrical style and appeal went down a lot, however that doesn't mean he lost his talent. I just think it's ridiculous that ur basing who u like better not on their music but on their personal lives.

Bronze Member
Username: Tonedeff500

Post Number: 34
personally, i think the reason they started this whole beef thing was to promote their album releases which was around that same time. If I had to choose as of today, based on everything theyve done is pretty tuff..but Im gonna say the game is a good rapper, eventhough he stole alotta beats that I f*ckin love, and i aint gonna forgive him 4 that.. 50 cent on the other hand was okay in the beggining even b4 he got shot..and hes got the whole marketing gig downpacked. The guys got movies, games w.e.. and dont forget whos roles with him now.. even though mobb deep went way down hill after they signed themselves to the new label. But honestly the game gained all his momentum with g-unit, and the documentary is an album u can never put away....in terms of rap skill im gonna say game. In terms of business skill.. 50

Bronze Member
Username: Tonedeff500

Post Number: 35
alright heres something i liked, take a look if u want

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/columns-editorials/id.687/title.critical-minded-why-does-jeezy-get-a-pass-for-being-wack

Username: Kool_edo_g_rap

Post Number: 3
lmAO , yeah 'wow' is right there cormany. i meen wtf is that guy before u talkin about. first of all, all the sh*t he says is just sh*t that the game is brainwashin people 2 think. I swear , if i could lite a copy of games cd on fire every time i heard someone say "YA ITS BLACK WALL STREET FO LYFE" there would probly be somekinda plastic shortage or w/e even if there aint that many game cds, that aint da point!!

Username: Its_all_about_50

Sydney, Nsw Australia

sup everyone game and 50 fans. i have taken the time to read all your points of view an opinion on this... i am a loyal 50 fan an believe i am one of the very few left in this forum. what you 50 hates need to know is 50 has been there done what game fronts about.. calling black wall street the hip hop crack house was not a smart move, dre wouldnt be happy as crack an guns was the reason dre changed the name from gangsta rap to hip hop. plus i got a sister thats an addict an u dont wanna brag bout that. my name is mark fisher an got alot more to say}}

Username: Its_all_about_50

Sydney, Nsw Australia

alright game has some wicked beats an he can spit no denying that, 50 is everything he says he is an thats just what i chose to believe u game fans have it your way. but b4 u pick sides an dis 50 do your homework an listen to all 50 albums i mean all of em as i done with the game. track 10 on doctors advocate thats wicked so deep. 50 made the game who he is an shows no respect. 50 tore game apart in his latest mixtape have a listen. why does the game front i would really like to know maybe his jelous of 50s flow haha... 50 has more power than game will ever, all this hate all this anger an talk bout putting 50 six feet under an 50 still aint backed down, game will never make a move on 50 cause he knows what happens the day he does. 50 is the lyrical master, game can have his drugs an his impalas. wat he stands 4 is really pathetic... in my opinoin!!!

Username: The_game_gunot

i see some people haten on me, dont matter 50s a b**** and cant diss me lyrically ...blackwallstreet
G-UNOT

Username: Fatty13

But he would still diss your blackass!!!

GGGGGGGGGG}-Unit!!

Th game is a little punk I heard gis song Doctor's advocate and he was crying for leaving Dr. Dre i guess Dre's got a woman

Username: Gunot5

how u gonna talk about the game like that yeah i listin to buck and em every once and a while but 50 and yayo are lil B!tches...game is right 50 dose repeat himself in every track all he talk about is slangin crack who cares and how he gonna just up and diss on somebody i mean comeon one of these days when 50 aint around his lil pigg a*$ friends game,fat joe or somebody gonna lay his a*$ out and make sure he dead this time..who wants a rapper who talks about how dope he thinks he is and how he used to slang crack 50 is WACK and until he can actualy come up with somethin new to talk about in his tracks he aint sh!t i mean all he got that he good at is rymin and repeating himself haha and he think he gonna be on top......GGGG_uNOT

and games any better why the f%#ck does he always talk about 64's and dre its always the same sh*t so dont yo8u go and say thaat 50 repeatsa himself when bi#ch as game does the same
GGGGGGGG-Unit

Username: Gunot5

man do u even listen to Game? u need to listen more....GGGG-uNOT

Bronze Member
Username: Fl0www

Post Number: 44
The game, and his solo stuff is way better than any song featuring 50. 50 is a mother f*ckin joke i feel more gangster than that b*tch

Silver Member
Username: Kewinn89

G-Bay, Alabama Usa

Post Number: 154
THE GAMES IS BETTER THAN 50 CENT BUT I REALLY DON'T LIKE EITEHR ONE

Username: Ghostphase310

the game hands down

Username: Tyler_zero

Happy Valley Goose Bay, Labrador Canada

Post Number: 4
Man all i can say bout all u "Game" fans would be that you needs ur head examins...50 Cent pones The Game anyday...Man did u see how tank 50 Cent is compared to The Game besides 50 Cents muzic is way better...Hes called "The Game" because games only do what u make them...and "Games" aint real!!!

Username: Rather

Before you talk shiiit about whos better listen to ALL of the games music and 50 cent. in my opinion 50 cent is better. and the massacre was better than his first one. you bustas listen to one song and judge the whole album. And 50 hardly rhymes about coke. The game is the shiiit, BUT 50 is STILL better. IF u dont like rap or the game or 50 cent, then why the fuwck are u here? 50 cent didnt get beat by jadakiss either. I heard both mixtapes and 50 cent won.. before you make a statement get your mutha fucin facts straight. G-GGGG-G-G-G--G-G-G--G-G-G- UNIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!

Username: Will4992

NC

The game all the way. 50 aint got nuthin on him.

Username: White_stonez

MANSOURA, RHYMEz n EMCEEz EGYPT

Both r sick emceez,,,lame flow,,,em` lyricz kinda shyt,,but if u wanna compare between dez foolz,,50 cent more betta dan da otha fool

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11030
i like how this thread goes on and on and then out of the blue is Jack Bush with some wacky links. LMAO

Username: Fanaticore

The Game - I like the way 50 Cent pwned in the game.

Username: 50cent

they are both good rapper the game is good and 50 cent is good and f#&k yall that vote for 50 or game they both good and they should work with each other

Gold Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 1127
neither

Username: Yunusasuleiman5gmailcom

UH Well it seems does with Game don't want to tell their selves the ultimate truth, i don't have to peep but ta creep slow either Swift ( 50 cent is good in Chorus, Rap, Nature of Rap, so much more, listen to his story line, what kind of topics to put on< he always play his vital role in the Game) i know 50 hmmmn hmmn Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us