MP3 help

Username: Coca_cola_12

Fond du Lac, WI USA

Post Number: 1
Alright I have a question...
Is there a way that I can take music from "My Music" folder in "My Documents" and put it on a website, to play? If there is, can someone please tell me how, or if you woudl like e-mail me how...
grettas@charter.net
I'm really wanting to know! Thanks a bunch!

Gold Member
Username: John_a

Post Number: 1782
Gretta

Try the thread, here:-

Home Audio > MP3 & Digital Audio Servers > Uploading music on website.

Unregistered guest
I have jsut bought a MP3 for my daughter and when I connected the USB cable to the MP3 player it asked for a driver? I'm on windows 98 2nd ed. Would my system have the correct driver to use the MP3 player.

Bronze Member
Username: Arrow224

Post Number: 64
poissonsale: No, you need the drivers CD for that. Windows 2000 and XP have them built in. And shouldn't it be asked somewhere else? Not in this particular forum 'Music'.

Username: Leroylaura

I JUST GOT A RCA LYRA MP3 PLAYER FOR MY DAUGHTER AND WE ARE USING WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER FOR IT. WHY DONT THE SONG TITLES APPEAR WHEN WE INSTALL MUSIC WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THE SONG TITLES TO WORK

Username: Shannon

Thorp, Washington United States

I need help with my Emerson MP3 player. It only downloads some of the music but not certain songs. I have enough space. It also says that it has downloaded the music but when I disconnect it from the computer there isn't any music downloaded. HELP!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Cbrown

Post Number: 18
mp3 the new shiznit

Bronze Member
Username: Muddy

Post Number: 18
yeah music is cool

Bronze Member
Username: Waydown

Post Number: 55
thats cool