Music Industry Releases Hurricane Relief CD

Username: Music4relief

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1
This has been in the works for months, but as of last Tuesday, the official Hurricane Relief CD created by the industry is available for sale. This record is a two-disc set, and features a ton of previously unreleased tracks, including material from Kanye West, Common, Talib Kweli, Coldplay, Dave Matthews Band, and even famous musicians like BB King and John Fogerty. Additionally, the revenue for sales all go to help organizations like The Red Cross and Habitat for Humanity rebuild the affected areas and treat the families and victims of the aftermath.

This was a joint project of all four major record companies (Universal, Warner, Sony/BMG, and EMI), as well as numerous publishers, artists, and everyone willing to provide their material and work to help the cause. I'm actually with Universal Music Group, so I can try my best to answer any questions that you guys might have...just leave here in the forum and I'll check back promptly.

Our official site of the project has the full tracklisting and a wealth of info, too:
http://www.hurricanereliefcd.org

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4410
Nice project.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us