The Chronicals of Narnia

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16660
Saw it for the first time today. Bought it for my kids. Curiosity got the best of me due to the advertising of the sequel. I'm getting good use from my new projector setup.

The movie was ok in story but with all that's out I have to say a tad lacking in special effects. Scenery was stunning but character animation wasn't close to perfect. Worth the $12 to me though. I'll wait for the sequel to come out on DVD before I see it.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9672
Does it stick to the same relative plot as in the book?

Read the book back in 7th grade and have been wondering if the movie kept to the same lines as the book.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16749
Never read the book.

Username: 865warren

Post Number: 7
I was rather disappointed by the movie to be honest after reading the book before. But I guess it is always the same with movies based on books, isn't it?
Some part of the story has to be left out and therefore the books are always better than the movies.
For people who haven't read the book I guess it is a quite entertaining movie tough.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19553
^^^That's the beauty of books my friend. You're given a clean canvas and your imagination fills the gaps. I remember having to read "Lord of the flies" when I was in school. Chosen for all the symbolism in it. Fantastic book. Ok movie. When I saw the movie I couldn't count how many times I remember saying to myself "That's not how I pictured that happening".

Username: Thomasgadsden

Post Number: 1
After years of popularity of this movie, I decided to try watching. The Chronicles of Narnia, based on the hugely popular children's book by C.S. Lewis, won my heart last weekend. The Life and Imagination of C.S. just made my brain explode. Fantastical masterpiece.

Username: Lydiahernandez

Post Number: 1
I started to watch it too, it really looks interesting plus it reminds me of my youth )
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us