Missing LEF.1 track?

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 2793
Where's the LFE.1 track on the two editions of Waterworld dts THX laserdisc and DVD?

Upload

UploadUpload

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12423
That was not a very good movie. That one is a total wet fish :-)

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 2794
LOL

-Gills

-Mutation!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 2796
Here's another one I have "Carlito's Way" on dts laserdisc and guess what it's got no LFE.1 encoded on the disc! Now this issue is getting stranger and stranger.

Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 2797
Now if that sounds fishy regarding the LFE.1 get this I have Always, nothing much wrong with it expect there does seem to be a lacking in the low end on the three-screen channels where Ted goes back to the flight school the John Williams score is lacking deepness on the timpani! Except the German language track which is only (Dolby stereo) 4:2:4 it varies from different other language tracks expect the English track. Even if I down mix it from Dolby 4.1 to Dolby 4:2:4 it's still the same deal.

Anyway the later edition of states that its, Dolby 5.0 what in the hell is going on with these frigging bunch of donkeys? Not only can't they author DVD titles with the correct encoding and monitoring but they can't frigging count as well!

Upload
Upload

The early edition cover, I can't seem to find a back cover for it at the moment.

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us