Another Rocky Movie? Worst Sequel Ever?

Username: Db77

Salem, NH

Post Number: 10
I'm sure everyone's heard by now that there is a new Rocky movie coming out this holiday season. Personally I think they should have stopped with Rocky 4 but I guess Stallone's other movies haven't done that well.

So who is interested in seeing it? Who thinks it is a joke? Who thinks it will be the worst sequel ever?

What are some nominees for the worst sequel ever?

Mine without a doubt has to be Austen Powers Goldmember. I loved the first two but Goldmember has to be one of the most unfunny movies ever made. it was like pulling teeth to watch it.

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 836
i think the Rocky movie will be a big hit for some people, personally not myself, but a lot of people love those movies

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4600
how did watching goldmember make you "pulling teeth to watch it"? lol i thought goldmember was hilarious

and i dont know bout the rocky, guess we'll have to see. it will be a rent for me depending on what i hear from it

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8240
I will prob go check it out but just because I loved rocky 1-4, 5 was a joke. Goldmember was hillarious:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Austin19

Enola, Pennsylvania America

Post Number: 81
I'm gonna see it. The first rocky movies were a little before my time so i kinda look forward to it.

Bronze Member
Username: Db77

Salem, NH

Post Number: 12
I have no interest in seeing the new Rocky movie and I was never really into the earlier ones.

I haven't seen a movie in the theatres in quite some time. Most of what comes out of hollywood today is complete crap and it takes a special movie to make me want to go to the movies to pay 12 and deal with all the jackasses talking and leaving their cell phones on.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 879
May not be good, but i'll still see it. I liked the series so far, hope this doesn't ruin it

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 933
rocky turned out to be a big hit lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us