ANYONE SEE INSIDE MAN?

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 673
damn. what did denzel do with the ring?????

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 683
bump

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7304
Guess nobody has:-)

What is it about?

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 737
a bank robery that was set up really nicely. denzel is of cource the cop and try's to talk to the robbers. GREAT MOVIE!!! EVERYONE SHOULD SEE IT!

Silver Member
Username: D_singh

Post Number: 111
I didn't like it. *SPOILER WARNING* scroll down for gripe.

What the hell is it with all these movies relating some evil done during the Jewish Holocaust? Frankly, I'm sick of it, and this movie was shaping up to be real awesome until I saw what was being unfurled. Waste of my time and $9.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7460
What kind of evil do you want it to relate to? Or are you just sick of topics relating to the Holocaust?

Silver Member
Username: D_singh

Post Number: 113
Sorry, sick of Holocaust topics. It just gets repetitive and get to be the same ol' sob story over and over again.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7473
Sob story??? You think the Holocaust is a sob story??? Interesting! You think maybe they should just forget about it and pretend it didn't happen or should they just get over it and move on with life?

Your ignorance and stupidity is showing, the Holocaust is nowhere near a sob story. You really should not bring your anti-Semitic views on a forum like this, keep it to yourself and your friends. It may work with your klan mates but not here.

You are right, though...you are sorry!

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 867
i liked the movie! and it got A's by the critics and viewers (even though i hate the critics reviews). how does this movie relate to the holocaust? lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 7580
It doesn't really, it is about a bank heist and a plot against a war criminal. It's just that idiots like D Singh relate it to the Holocaust somehow so he can say how much he hates it because it is just another "sob story".

Bronze Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 63
is anyone in this thread???????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us