Best 5.25 and 6X9 coaxials?!

Username: Bigmike238

Post Number: 3
hey everyone, i need help. i currently have an eclipse avn 5495.
i have a 15in kicker l7 running on a rockford fostgate, T1000bd amp..
i need 6x9 coaxials and 5.25 front speakers. im gonna do a custom install in the front hense the size! im just wondering if i should i ahve all of my speakers be coaxials including the front stage because i have the big sub?? im gonna be turning my bass down in my voice speakers even if i get componentts! also i want something f***king loudd and clear. i listen too rap mostly.. any brand and price range ( except for the utopia like 2000$ price tag) lol reasonaly priced! thanks eveveryone!

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 493
alpine type r components for the front with an amp, and sound deaden the door, those things will overpower your sub with enough power. and why not alpine type r 6x9s in the back too?
and focal utopia's are not meant to play loud, they are meant to be a true sound quality component set, but they are really garbage in my opinion

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 14251
yup alpine type R.
I hate 6x9s, or really any non round speaker, but if you want good midbass response, the type R 6x9 is one of my favorites. use a 4 channel amp for front/rear speakers and you'll get much better response from them than any head unit, too.

Username: Bigmike238

Post Number: 4
thanks guys. but was wondering if i should get components or just coaxial's since i have my sub and i just want pure voice out of my speakers.

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 261
could someone explain the difference between coaxials and components please?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16263
coaxials are fixed together and components arent lol

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 265
fixed together to what?

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

KY USA

Post Number: 726
coaxials the tweeter is mounted on the midrange woofer. compnent sets the tweeter is independent and usually has an external crossover.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us