OT: Israel-Palestinian War...**VIDEO**

Silver Member
Username: Exige

CDT, Audiopulse Dealer

Post Number: 721
Well...I got banned from CA for posting this...lmao. Anyways.....

In the US, we always see the Israeli side of Mid-East conflicts....but never the Palestinian side. I hope this video can open some eyes to the other side of the story. I'm not here to proclaim that Hamas is innocent or anything of that nature, I recognize all of the problems they have caused...but rather than take the standard American view of "Israel doesn't do anything wrong and are as ethical as can be".....please have an open mind when viewing this.

A quick note....current casualties from past few days:

Israel: 1 soldier dead, 3 civilians dead
Palestine: 507 dead, 30% of the dead are women and children. 2600 injured

My personal opinion....a complete overreaction by Israel in an effort to alter the outcome of the upcoming Israeli PM elections (in which many of the PM candidates are directly involved with the attack). Many of you will probably disagree with me. So be it...I don't want to start an argument. Just want to show the other side of this.

Final note....Israel has barred all journalists from Gaza in an effort to prevent videos like this from becoming public. Youtube has refused to allow this video to stay posted....though they have let videos posted by Israel stay online.

VIDEO HERE: http://rawstory.com/news/2008/BREAKING_Dramatic_escalation_in_Gaza_tanks_0103.ht ml

Original Link: http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2009/01/04/what-israel-dont-want-you-to-see/

Silver Member
Username: Shak180

Hayward, California Usa

Post Number: 185
israel/jews are evil, israel is not a real country palestine was though...

Silver Member
Username: Exige

CDT, Audiopulse Dealer

Post Number: 722
An update: It now appears that the video was entirely misleading and that it was an accidental detonation in 2005 of a Hamas truck. Sorry for the post. However maybe it will provide some good discussion. I still stand by my thoughts on the Israeli invasion being an overreaction.}

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1690
i though that Israel let the palistinians have the gaza strip a few years back. Didnt they force their people out of their (in some cases NEW) homes to let the Palestinians have the land?

i heard that the Israeli's were retaliating due to the Palestinians bombing Israel from the Gaza strip, which was given to them in the first place.

I may be mistaken on this but thats what i was aware of.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2476
Well, the land was giving to them. Then the Hamas wanted to continue to shoot rockets into Israel when they had a few to drink I guess. If I got shot at, I would shoot back :-)

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 2145
Just about every other middle-east country wants Israel wiped off the map. I can understand why they hit back hard. No matter what they do they will not be accepted by the other countries, that being said I would demonstrate my power to all would be enemies.

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 493
Imagin if the canadian gov. was shooting rockets into the USA.

what would we do?

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2563
Blow us to sh!t?

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 102
like they say mess with the best die like the rest. in this case isreal is the best. no country in the middle east has a chance against them. its like a wasp nest, its small but mess with it and you'll regret it.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2477
D@mn straight Kyle. When you use US equipment, you have a pretty good chance lol.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Shak180

Hayward, California Usa

Post Number: 186
in regards to kyles comment 2 posts above mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heWNGKb36RQ&feature=related
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us