Speaker wire to door?

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 644
so theres something wrong with my buddies speaker wire going to his front doors, he has a mazda mx3 1992, we put his system in today and we jsut left the front speakers out for now...so my question is how do i run new speaker wire to them...there power doors so there are wires giong to them, but ive never done anything envolving running new wires(to front doors) i have to speakers in kick panels ect...so is there a tutorial or site saying how to go by running the speaker wire into the doors safely and properly...thanks in advance...

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2957
have fun. gotta try and fit the new wires through the door grommets or drill new holes and run it though. watch doing it that way though because you do not want the wire to get pinched.

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 645
thanx alot....thats what i figured..i was jsut wondering if there was a tutorial showing what to do, but i think ill be able to figure it out...should be fun lol....

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2963
not really, just gotta force it though the existing grommets already running from the door jams to the doors or drill new holes. not a whole lot of fun, lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us