Need Advise Please... My 97 Mercedes Rear Ended By Semi...Speakers Sound Blown!

Unregistered guest
My 97 Mercedes C240 was rear ended, dead stop, he was traveling around 45 & since my auto repair, I noticed my factory sound system sounds as if the speakers are blown & they did not sound that way before the accident. Could the wreck/impact done something to them? I do not have the bose system to my knowledge, all I know is the speakers are very expensive & few audio places want to work on them. Please advise...

Bronze Member
Username: Brandonk17

Post Number: 41
It is very possible that it could have... it could have shaken the internals causing things to become out of line... if this is the case then you are prolly looking at buying a new set of speakers... if you get the problem fixed it would prolly be pretty steep and you are not necessarily sure that you wont have problems again...

You can go to the local audio store and see if they can just look at them... maybe then they will be able to tell you what is wrong and either quote you a price or tell you more on where to go from there... Also when you are there you can check out some possible replacement speakers... kinda killing two birds with one stone... or two c240's with one semi how ever you prefer to look at it... sorry had to throw that in there but i would be pissed if it was my benz :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us