Problems With PIONEER DEH - P7500mp

Username: Toycar

LjubljanaSlovenia

Post Number: 1
I have a 2 years old headunit PIONEER DEH-P7500MP that worked just as it supposed to. Recently it started loosing power during listening CD`s. At first It started when i accelerated or drove off and on turns. So i took a close look to the wireng. I have foud out that there is nothing wrong with wires. Just the other day i have noticed that if i have the CD disc in the unit and listen to the radio the same thing happens over and over again it looses power just like i woud took the clams off the battery. And than back on ( DEMO STARTS and all the settings are lost ). So i took the CD disc out of the unit and the damn thing ( radio reciever) works without a problem. Does anyone know what could be wrong? I have disconected the sub too and still the same thing.

Pls help me out.

This is the second Pioneer Cd-reciever that started to fail after 2 years. the first one was the DEH-5100 where the display froze or just lost the power (music still playin but no lights on display At the repair shop they sad that there is no problem with the headunit.. :unsure: :mad:

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 168
Have you checked the ignition wire?

LjubljanaSlovenia

Post Number: 2
First thx 4 reply!

I have bypassed it . i connected the ignition straight to main wire. Still the same :-( .

LjubljanaSlovenia

Post Number: 4
Is it possible that my car battery is worn out. Car starts but it wont last a 15 min with lights on without car runnin? so when i drive and the motor vent starts it takes all the power and resets the radio?

Just thinkin

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 182
I would look at your fuses first(since they are cheaper) then the alternator. Once you start your car, all the power comes from the alternator, so it sounds like your alt might be on the outs.

LjubljanaSlovenia

Post Number: 5
ok Today i have put the front panel on and left the CD disc in the unit. The unit was turned off and he lost power and restarted than i left the unit off and took the disc out . The unit was off. and it didnt came on.( I was driving arround )

So Next thing to try. If the car is not running the radio will get only the power from the battery right?
Ok i will try everything with my car not runnin. I will let u know the resoult.

THX

LjubljanaSlovenia

Post Number: 6
still the same. I took it to the repair shop. Will let u know. :i

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 61
That's one sweet paint job on that car...

LjubljanaSlovenia

Post Number: 7
Ok The problem with DEH p7500mp was that the power unit and its connection in the head Unit itself went to the hell. It costed me 43$. It works GREAT again.

Thx 4 all the help.

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 302
Glad to hear it.

Did someone say bling bling?
Thats awesome.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help