No treble or bass

Username: Sako_270

Creemore, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
I have a problem ,everything on my surround sound accept for the bass and treble controls,,now I'm sure I am missing something ,can anyone give me some things I should look at ,this has been an issue since day 1 and I have reset it up numerous times ,I'm sure I may be missing a patch cord or something , I need help .

Thanks in advance

Sako270

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15915
Everything on your surround sound accept for the bass and treble controls??? What does that mean???

Creemore, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
What it means is that I don't have treble and bass even if I am listening to a radio station or cd,The Reciever works fine other than that function .

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15917
What model receiver are you using? Are you referring to bass and treble controls on your receiver?

Creemore, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
I have the model RX-V596 and yes I am refering to my reciever.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15920
The bass and treble controls on that unit will only work if you are listening on stereo mode. The tone control is defeated if you are in any sort of surround mode and using a subwoofer.

Username: Avira_tech_support

Post Number: 1
I am using Intel Core i5 processor it gives you best performance on your system.
It provides very fast windows starting time but sometimes I am facing some problem related to the blue screen error it not working properly. I was checked out CCleaner Customer Support Number because it provides technical support. But after some time I face same issues so could you suggest me what I do? https://newzealand.babasupport.org/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us