Pioneer VSX-D810S Receiver

Username: Mamohr

Post Number: 1
I'm suddenly getting sporadic and severe static through our receiver. I've tried different channels, using SAT/TV & DVD inputs. It just comes and goes so I'm not even sure what to look for as a problem. When I go right through the TV's volume, bypasssing the receivers and Bose speakers everything's fine. Any suggestions?

Username: Jtull79

Post Number: 2
Could be the wiring to your speakers from your receiver. Make sure you have good connections, the guage of wire you are using isn't to big to fit tightly in the connection, and that no pieces of the exposed speaker wire is touching the back of the receiver or speaker.

After that, if you are still getting the static, try connecting a different receiver to the speakers. This will help determine if your problem is in the speaker/wiring or in the receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 899
If it isn't your speaker wires as suggested above it would be necessary to provide additional information such as make and model of all of the components.

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 900
Oops, I see the model of the receiver in the subject line. What would help at this point would be if this static occurs while listening to the onboard tuner (AM/FM).

Username: Salutations

Post Number: 1
Same problem here. Does NOT happen on tuner. Working great for 5 years. Time to go shopping perhaps? Thank you in advance for input.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16433
Welcome to eCoustics Salutations!

Unhook the power cord to reset the receiver!

If not working open the cover with the amp powered then with a plastic tip press on each part of the pre-amp board to found a bad soldering or defect part!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us