5.1 Speakers does not have optical in.

Username: Goldy_bansal

Post Number: 1
Respected All Senior Members

I have Tata Sky HD+ with LG 32 LCD. My STB is connected with HDMI cable and my LCD has Optical out with dolby decoder inbuit but my speakers (F&D f6000) does not have optical in. I want to make true 5.1 home theater and dont want to spend too much money. Pls help.

Username: Jjackson44

Post Number: 1
Hey I am having trouble hooking my RCA surround sound up to the tv. I have a Sylvania 6724FDG 24 inch TV/VCR/DVD Combo TV and the surround sound that I have is RCA RTD315WR. The back of my tv has the orange audio cable so I went out and bought that cable but the back of the surround sound does not have that cable so that did not work. Then I went out and bought a cable that one side was a head phones entry and the other side was of the cable was the red and white audio plug ins. I put the head phone part into the headphones section on the tv and the red and white cable on the back of the surround sound and that did not work either. I also have the audio video cables that consist of the yellow, white, and red cables on both sides and I connected one side to the tv and the other side to the back of the surround sound box. That again did not work however If i switch the tv to input and i turn the dvd player on the surround sound, the dvd player will work and the sound comes out of the speakers and the picture is on the screen. I just cant seem to get the surround sound to work for the actual tv. I have cable so I don't have any digital box or anything for cable. How can I make it work for the tv? Thanks for your time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us