Best 5.1 channel set - pls help me to choose

Username: Balakrishnansj

Post Number: 8
Hi Guys,

I have gone thru few brands which showcases their 5.1channel speaker system for about $100 and around.

Creative, ALtec-Lansing, Logitech, JVC and etc...

I am confused to choose one among them. can anyone help/guide me to choose one among them.

I wanna this to play thru my Laptop or sometime my DVD player which has enough setup to play 5.1channel system.

Please light me with your pros/cons of these models.

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 620
Check out PC magazine for some good advice on computer speakers. I doubt your DVD can drive 5.1 speakers all by its self.

Username: Balakrishnansj

Post Number: 10
In my DVD player I can see the five ports required to drive 5.1channel kit. (Front Left, Front Right, Center, Rear Left, Rear Right).

Please suggest me which brand and model # is best.

Username: Petersteel

Post Number: 4
i would say "Creative" because they offers an impressively wide range of PC, iPod, and multimedia speakers--and it would cost around $150....

Username: Pvashist76

Ludhiana, Punjab India

Post Number: 2
Hi to all,

If any body listen the sound Quality of Sony , Bose, Onkyo you will find there is very much major difference in the sound quality. If you are planning to prepare Dedicated home theatre and need expert opnion. Such as which system to be installed in the space you are preparing the home theatre, where to purchase the Onkyo and higher brand or quality brand systems in India. Such like, home theatre systems, Projectors, Projector screens I am ready to help you according to your budget.

Regards

Pankaj Vashist

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 346
Hey Pankaj quality sound of bose sony ?
even onkyo speakers to me are trash!

take a look at my site for expert speaker choices to sell.

theaudioguy.ca
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us