Home theater set up

Username: Ponmayil

Post Number: 2
I am planning to set up a new home theater in my 11feet X 21 feet room. Planning to buy Yamaha Aventage RX A 3000 reciever , Denon DNA 7100 Recievers. Speakers yet to decide and i am welcoming the forum members valuable suggestion on the above all .

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 788
Here are a few site that may help you pick a much better receiver than either of those two.

http://www.hometheatermag.com/buyersguides/avreceivers/

http://www.ultimateavmag.com/category/av-receiver-reviews

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 790
You can check out this site for speakers.

http://media.avguide.com/surround_sound_speakers_bg.pdf

Silver Member
Username: Nency

Post Number: 216
Hello my friend you can check this link i hope would you like this and set up your new home theater...

Thanks for...

Username: Nelson1234

Post Number: 4
Hi man Where's your link.?

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16053
He forgot the link

Username: Einteractive

Post Number: 4
Setting up a home theater system ain't that easy as it seems. Hence, I would recommend you to get professional help to install a home theater system in your home perfectly for best audio and video results.

Bronze Member
Username: Dsmithbfl

Post Number: 19
I agree with you that setting up a home theater system is not an easy task. One has to consider a lot of factors before buying and installing one in his room. I would suggest to buy a good branded product and speakers. But what if you don't arrange a proper seating? You will never enjoy watching your favorite movies or listen to music in your home theater. So, along with the system get a good quality and comfortable home theater seating. Sit, relax and enjoy.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 3380
Now? Can you actually set up a HT system in an 11x21 room? For how many persons?

You MIGHT stand a chance if you go to in-wall and/or ceiling speakers. And while einteractive is floating a good idea, I'll bet it is EXPENSIVE and out of reach for MOST HT buyers. Even a TV Calibrabration from an ISF guy will run 300$ to 400$ easy.

Bronze Member
Username: Alkaloid

Medford, MA. U.S.

Post Number: 65
You can set it up. Get the latest Spears and Munsil test disc to help.
For best audio set the room up long way and place the seating 4/5ths back from the front wall. I started out like you with an AV reciever and purchased some used ADS speakers from Ebay and Craigslist and rebuilt them to spec using Rich So's services. After exhaustive research on the internet my theater is very good now. Leo and Jan have been very helpful in guideing me along as well. Take a read on the history of ADS speakers in this forum. My system now consists of 5 ADS L1290/2s and 4 ADS L300s for my height speakers. Driving the big speakers with an Anthem P5 Statement, and small speakers with 2 two channel Nikko Alpha 440s. My pre amp processor is an Anthem AV60. My subwoofer is an HSU Vtf-3 MK-4. Every thing is racmounted.

Username: Jacob21

Post Number: 2
Well, seeing the average level, maybe I can claim the cheapest ht implant possible.
Epson fullhd projector from 600 euros that projects on .... Wall!
AVR Yamaha RX-V767 bought second hand for 250 euros
Ayiyma A07 used as a power amplifier for the frontal 83 euros
Magnat supreme 1002 fronts, 320 euros per pair
Magnat tempus center as central 92 euros
Magnat monitor supreme 202 as surround 140 euros
Second-hand Energy subwoofer, I don't even remember the initials, 50 euros

Total 1535 euros
And guys, what to say .... I enjoy the movies very much with a lot of "WOW" sound effects

Username: Daniel_thomas

Post Number: 1
I am using Burmester Audio and I think they have very True Sound Quality and You can consider them...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us