Bose Lifestyle 25 Series II System

Username: Bose_or_not

Post Number: 1
I have all of a Bose Lifestyle 25 Series II system except the Music Center and the CD cartridge. Is there a way that I can use the Accountimass Module and the cube speakers with a Harmon Kardon 5.1 receiver (sorry, I don't have the model number with me at this time)? The cube speakers are already mounted in a house and if they will perform without the Music Center unit, I have a CD changer and DVD player which functions fine with the Harmon Kardon.

TIA

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 2353
­
You can use the speakers, but that "Module" will not work with a regular receiver like the HK. This is because the Bose module needs to be hooked up to the "Music Center" via a special hookup wire proprietary only to Bose. You can solve the problem be buying a regular powered subwoofer which will be compatible with the HK. You can then ditch the module because it is worthless without the Bose music center.
­

Username: Bose_or_not

Post Number: 2
I appreciate the information. I connected the speakers to the HK last night and the speakers sounded OK, but not great. These were not the best connections, as I had to rig some RCA plugs from Wal-Mart so as not to cut the RCA plugs off of the Bose speaker cables for testing. But at least I know that I can ditch the module without fear of throwing away something that a minor wiring change could have made it servicable to me.

Thank you.

Username: Boseunlucky

Post Number: 2
I recently purchased the Bose Lifestyle V20 in America and brought it back to my home in Thailand. The salesman told me that I should have no problems in utilizing it with the different voltage since it came with a built in dual voltage regulator. Apparently not because upon plugging it in, nothing happened and I have to assume that I burnt out the power supply. Is there a way that I could fix this and does anybody believe that I could have caused more harm to the system? I really would appreciate an immediate response. I am dying to listen to it and haven't once since I've purchased it. Thank you in advance!

Username: Creative2009

Post Number: 1
i have for sale the bose lifestyle 25 series ii for sale with the original packaging and all of the leads. any enquiries please contact me on stevenhemming84@aol.com

£700!

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 265
try ebay
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message