In Wall Surround Sound Speakers?

Username: Qoo527

Cleveland Heights, Ohio USA

Post Number: 1
Hi guys, newbie here. I have a 360 sq foot room with 20 feet ceiling. Im looking to install a 6.1 system and make this my movie room. 90% movie watching 10% music. I really want the sound to be crisp, can someone give me a few choices of in wall speakers? Sub woofer will not be in the wall. Looking at using the Onkyo TX-SR706. Any advice would be great!

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 639
The in-walls only for the rear and back? In other words do you already have a front array(left/right/center) or are you going in-wall for all 6 7 speakers?

BTW- the Onkyo you are looking at is 7.1

Username: Mandela10

Fort lauderdale, FL

Post Number: 1
If you looking to modernize that room, you can go check out this site that give you access to some nice and elegant speakers that would fit perfectly to a home theater, check them out here http://www.jjwirelessworld.com

Username: Qoo527

Cleveland Heights, Ohio USA

Post Number: 2
Sorry it took so long to respond Jim, I am looking for rear all the speakers to be in wall minus the sub of course. Yes, I know the Onkyo is 7.1 but I got a great deal on it so I nabbed it.

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 803
I am thinking that you have a rather large room to expect reasonably priced in-wall speakers to sound "crisp". There are several things that would be helpful to know such as what sort of video system (flat screen/projector) that you plan to use, what are the seating arrangements, how critical of a listener are you and probably most importantly what type of budget you have.

Username: Mandela10

Fort lauderdale, FL

Post Number: 2
hey guys,

I am looking for a good website or software that can allow me to create simple slideshow, if you have any suggestion, i would be really glad to hear them.

Username: Petersteel

Post Number: 3
Pyle Home PWRC82 ,Diesel Audio NS-H52 or Yamaha Micro Home Theater Receiver Sound System with Integrated iPod Docking Station, High Quality CD Player, AM/FM Radio with 30 Preset Stations, USB Port for Flash Drive, Remote Control, All Weather Indoor / Outdoor Speakers (Black) & 50ft 16 AWG Speaker Wire Yamaha Micro Home Theater Receiver Sound System with Integrated iPod Docking Station, High Quality CD Player, AM/FM Radio with 30 Preset Stations, USB Port for Flash Drive, Remote Control, All Weather Indoor / Outdoor Speakers (Black) & 50ft 16 AWG Speaker Wire ..... i would suggest these three of thm.. they are the best wall speakers that i am using it ... }
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us