Sony Bravia\DAV question

Username: Sleater44

Post Number: 1
Don't think the following is possible but I'll give it ago as you guys seem to be able to work all kinds of magic.

I have the following pieces of equipment:

Sony Bravia KDL-32V2500
Sony DAV-DZ260

Is it possible to get the TV or XBOX 360 to play through the DAV speakers? Currently only the DVD can play through the DAV speakers???

The only way I think it's possible is to upgrade the TV.

Cheers.
D.

Username: Sambaughman

Post Number: 1
How can I hook-up my system to play tv sound through home theater system. I have a Sony DAV-HDX275, a Sientific Atlantadigital cable box, and an older[ approx.10 years] Sharp TV with only a coaxial cable in and 3 RCA jacks[R,W,Y]. DVD's, CD's play well but the tv sound does not play through the speakers.

Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 549
Take the audio out from your cable box to your Sony.

Username: Mattp

Spokane, Wa United States

Post Number: 2
"Is it possible to get the TV or XBOX 360 to play through the DAV speakers? Currently only the DVD can play through the DAV speakers???"

Unfortunately your Sony DAV system only has 1 Coaxial and 1 Optical digital input. After looking at the owner's manual for your TV it does not appear to have a digital audio output.

Your xBox 360 should have an optical digital output connection that you can connect directly to your DAV system's Optical input to hear the audio through you home theater.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us