Daewoo DSJ-4710CRA 47 in. seamless connect with my Dell Dimension E310

Username: Tigrekarma

Sarasota, Fl. U.s.a.

Post Number: 1
Well.....Now's the time to ask these questions, so here I go....

I've got my Daewoo DSJ-4710CRA (I LOVE it!), and my Dell Dimension E310 computer (I love this, too!)

I'm in my 40's, and was recently turned on to PC gaming. That's it.....I DIG these games. Quake 4, F.E.A.R., Prey, Unreal Tournament 2004, etc...

After soaking in days of fantastic advice from a bunch of you folks, I have a couple questions for ya.

1) In order to display on my Daewoo, what type of upgrade on the computer graphics card makes the most sense, with todays technology, and without going over the top?

2) Are there any hardware or software options available that would make the connection more manageable?

3) Since the computer is a "stock" machine, and I was already planning on upgrades for the graphics AND sound cards, have any of you had positive results with a specific sound card in THIS type of application? (Comp./HDTV)

4) O.K.....So maybe a FEW questions:-)....
Is it reasonable to expect a wireless modem/keyboard setup to work sufficiantly when I spin around to face the T.V.?

Thanks, in advance, for taking the time. You should all be VERY proud of how much you help those not familiar in this area. It's MUCH appreciated!

Dave
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us