How to watch tv from Highspeed internet

Bronze Member
Username: Lion_cing

Post Number: 40
I have high speed internet which I split (with high frequency splitter 5-2500hz) to tv and pc. Both work but the Tv is not clear. very rainy. What can i do to fix the static ?????

Gold Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 1085
Greetings Bob,

The poor picture is likely caused by the source and is shown more clearly (as a "rainy" picture) on your TV. The same thing occurs with regular TV channels on a 27" CRT TV and a 50" HDTV. The large screen picks up, and shows, all of the bad signal being sent to it.

Gold Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 1086
BTW- I certainly could be wrong so the way to check is to connect your TV directly without the splitter just to see if that cleans up the picture. I doubt it will but if it does then some other issue is the cause and can then be diagnosed and repaired.

Bronze Member
Username: Nency

Post Number: 11
is your TV capable for accepting HD signals ... jim is right ... same thing occurs with regular TV and HDTV ... i think you PC is capable for HD so you can see in that ... your TV is not support that one so its rainy

Username: Cnu

Post Number: 8
i too have 2mbps internet....i dont know how to split and watch tv through it...can some 1 explain step wise procedure

thanks in advance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us