How do i watch TV via my home cinema system

Username: Jonty_gee

Post Number: 1
I have a SKY sytem, Video and home cinema system. My outdoor arial goes into my satelitte. Satellite RF output then goes to my video input, video output then to TV Input. The instructions with the JVC home cinema system says there are two ways of setting up the system, either using the video cord supplied (yellow ends) and attaching via the video output from the home cinema system into the video in on the TV (I cannot see a video in on the TV) OR use a scart, which is what I have done. This all works fine and I can play DVDs and get the surround sound, but I cannot find how to get normal TV to play through the cinema system so as to get normal TV in surround sound. I have tried adding red and white ended wires to the audio L&R on the TV to the audio in and AUX on the home cinema but still cannot get the normal TV via the home cinema system. I am using an AV channel to play the DVDs on if this helps.

Hope I have given enough info for someone to help. If someone can, can you please email me - mantomell@blueyonder.co.uk

thanks

John
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us