Help with C-Band Sat, DirecTV, Onkyo HT-S770

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to hookup a Drake C-Band Satellite Receiver, DirecTV, VCR, DVD Player, and a LeapFrog wireless transmitter to the Onkyo HT-S770 Home Theater System. I currently have the DVD Player to the DVD "input composite" on receiver, the VCR "input composite" to "output composite" on receiver & "input composite receiver to "output composite on VCR. The regular tv antenna to DirecTV antenna input, Directv antenna output to VCR antenna input, VCR antenna output to TV. The A/V receiver video output is to TV composite input. The Directv composite output goes to A/V receiver "Video 2" composite input. Everything is composite due to the age of the TV. The A/V receiver hookup for the VCR listed above is under "Video 1". I have no more connections avaialbe on the back of the receiver. The C-Band satellite receiver has only rca composite hookups "To Monitor", "To VCR" and "EXT In"; along with F-Connectors for antenna in & out. I have the leap frog wireless transmitter for signal transmission to a TV in the kitchen. Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us