Super nice Bryston 3B Amplifier for sale

Username: Adowd

Post Number: 1
Sad to have to part with it: I'm offering my classic Bryston 3B amplifier for sale. One owner, never serviced, never a single problem or issue. (The Bryston amp reputation for being 'tanks' is wholly warranted.) Estimated 16-17 years old (can't recall exact year purchased new), this classic hefty beauty is in lovely condition, both operationally and cosmetically: works as new, and has no major wear issues that I can see, other than one tiny scratch on front. Serial number 312692.

Will ship in its original Bryston box which will be 'floated' in a larger exterior box, nestled in acres of foam. The Brystons are -very- heavy, and the double-boxing means the package will be large in terms of width/length as well, so I'm guessing shipping will probably be $70-$90 (depending on your zip code) via UPS Ground to continental U.S., insured, adult delivery signature required. (Buyer to pay actual shipping only, I would never charge a 'handling' fee.) Personal check, money order, or Paypal ok if verified & buyer pays the % fee (I am a verified U.S. PayPal account-holder).

I think I do still have the manual tucked away somewhere, but haven't been able to find it. This sale should therefore be considered the amplifier only, but I'll continue looking for the manual, and will mail it on my own dime if it turns up after the transaction.

Several photos here: http://s908.photobucket.com/albums/ac290/CooperativeGroup/Bryston%20Amp/

The thumbnails should load the fairly large full photographs. (The album password = bryston [lowercase])

I haven't done a lot of in-depth recent pricing research on the Bryston amps, but I'm sure they've held their value over the years, and I have a good general sense of their worth -- rather than try to figure out a fixed price, I thought it might be easier to just post this for sale as a "Best Offer" kind of thing -- will sell to the best serious offer that comes in during the next week. I also have a fairly pristine McIntosh C26 Preamp that I'll be posting soon as well.

I'm brand new on this forum, but I have over 9 years of history on Ebay with 100% positive feedback (listing this here instead of there b/c between their fees and PayPal's cut, they get almost 20% of the sale, and I'm tired of that.) Feel free to email with any questions!
}

Username: Adowd

Post Number: 2
Someone on another forum helpfully notified me that the Audiogon bluebook puts the 3Bs at about $550 average selling price. I really need the space it and the C26 and their big boxes are taking up (I'm heading into a big renovation of a small apartment), so I'm willing to bargain. Will consider any offers in the $350-$400 range. Email a.dowd AT graduate DOT org

Username: Oliviaa

Post Number: 2
Hello,
Will you tell the actual rate. i am interested in buying that so please tell me actual rate then i will tell you about it.

thanks!!

CommodityTrading
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us