FS: PS2 Slim, Laptop, Wireless router

Username: Digitalnerd

Post Number: 1
I also have a Thinkpad laptop T21.
Memory- 256mb or it could be 512 I cant remember.
Harddrive-20GB,
Dvdrom.
The laptop turns on, starts windows, then its almost like the battery dies and the screen goes black, even if its plugged into the wall. I just dont have time to work on it, alot of people have told me to take out the motherboard and bake it in the oven and it should secure any loose connections and thats probaby what it is, but like I said I dont have the time, so $50 shipped and its yours. Or it could just need a new battery.
Black Slim system, all cords, power brick, and 1 grey controller. I do have a black controller if you would rather have one that matches the system, but the name JOE is scratched into. I didnt notice for the longest time. Got to love your friends.

The system is mint, and played a total of 2 times.

Now with a backwards compatibile PS3, this system is no longer needed.

$50 that is shipped to your door
Wireless-g 2.4ghz 54mbps broadband Linksys router
-no power cord, just the router
Worked fine last time used, a friend even borrowed it when he was checking his area for a "free" wireless connection and then didnt bring back the power cord. So it is sold-as. $15 shipped

Heat: Digitalnerd

Username: Digitalnerd

Post Number: 2
I have positive feedbacks on two other sites that I sell items, so if your interested I'll direct you there. Or email at digitalragingnerd at yahoo dot com.

Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us