Girls hated in India??

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25252
WTF? The culture there is so fucked up that because it costs more to the father to spawn a girl than reap the benefits of a boy they choose to abort female babies? Females are deemed a financial burden because of the eventual cost of marriage and males are deemed as bread winners.

So you abort female fetuses based on that??????

I'm beside myself.

I'm a pro-life kinda guy so this issue means something to me.

Here's the article.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/tech-15749651/india-s-deadly-secret-27566497.html

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25253
Mathematically, someone smarter than me please respond as to how this chaos will benefit the system.

If you eliminate the females you reduce reproduction. Unless you are asexual how else do you continue?

Plus there is much less b00ty to be seen lol.

I know the population problem over in India is a huge one, yet eliminating the b00ty won't solve your problem, it will only increase the r@pe factor.

At least in my eyes.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25254
I apologize if I seem ignorant, because I am. I just want to fully understand the culture.

To me it seems there is a major difference in equality between males and females in India. Am I wrong?

Nope. I doubt I'm wrong.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25255
I like talking to myself. It means I can't be proved wrong.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 17096
hey bud im indian & im offended !

i really am but j\k about that - lol

lets face facts parents in all cultures usually want sons since they know how troublesome teen girls can be especially concerning some young guy knocking them up when there are too young ,so now parents become grandparents who may have to parent their grand kid

also dads want a son so as to carry their family name & keep it alive

from what i heard in india the bride's parent have to pay a considerable "dowry" \ gift to the grooms parents for their son to marry their daughter , then there is the caste system which is a whole other long story

its alot of reading up if u really want to find out ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25256
Nice input Rovin. Thanks.

I just can't understand a nation that is on one hand the leader in out sourced technical assistance, smart by assumption and otherwise known for level headed methodology, practicing this retarded and barbaric lifestyle.

It's almost like catching Albert Einstein himself picking his nose with a red hot iron.

I guess smart is as smart does?

I don't want to offend the Indian population of this forum but in a sense I want to, if they practice and believe in that lifestyle. Those who have evolved from it I commend and congratulate you.

It reminds me of a movie Skullz recommended to me to watch. "Slumdog Millionaire".

Watch it. It's awesome.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25257
I have a new perspective on how India life operates. I'm very interested in any and all opinions of such.

Please respond with your educated opinions.

Thanks

Username: Nelson1234

Post Number: 2
I agree with you
Great topic you post man
thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16012
Some areas in China are much the same way.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 2086
Now this is just sick

KUNDUZ, Afghanistan â€" An Afghan man killed his wife for giving birth to a third daughter rather than the son he'd hoped for, police said Monday.

The 28-year-old victim, who was known by the one name of Storai, was strangled by her husband â€" a local militia member â€" and his mother on Saturday, authorities said.

Storai had given birth to the couple's third daughter three months ago in Mohasili village in Afghanistan's northern Kunduz province.

Police said they arrested the victim's mother-in-law in connection with her death, but Storai's husband was still at large, likely sheltered by heavily-armed militia colleagues.

"The existence of militiamen is a huge problem and therefore we face difficulty in arresting him," Kunduz police chief Sufi Habib said.

Nadera Geya, head of the Kunduz women's affairs department, called the killing one of the worst examples of violence against women she had encountered.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16036
I hope it does not tie in with the religion of peace, in which the on-going mantra is..."if you believe blindly in what I believe fanatically there will be no need for me to kill you and peace shall reign!"

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25307
I will never fully understand the social norms of some societies. Then again there are some who don't understand ours. Like some cultures who eat cats/dogs while we eat beef from cows. I divide the two with the ability to have a "personality" if you would. Cats and dogs have the ability to bond with its' owner and show intelligence like dolphins. A cow is just a mindless methane producer. Why worship that lol? Ok, ok. All you cow lovers can sit back down......

Still, that can be viewed as trivial but when humans are killed based solely off financial reasons it boggles my mind that it's done by the world's MOST intelligent species. Even more disturbing is the fact they they are killing their own family.

Some tigers will physically consume a cub they believe doesn't have a chance. It's an act of self preservation and not to waste precious nutrients nursing a cub that won't survive the wild anyway. Also to ensure only the strongest survive to pass on the genes. Call it "in house natural selection" if you will. Mind you it's not done due to the gender of the cub, only its' ability to thrive and develop into a healthy specimen.

Now, this is done by WILD animals. For a man to kill his own daughter or wife based simply off the gender of the baby (which is mostly dependent on him anyway) makes it not only absurd but ironic as well.

It's your cherry tree seed dude. Don't go apeshit when a cherry tree grows, try this instead....................

Upload

Username: Nelson1234

Post Number: 3
[QUOTE]I apologize if I seem ignorant, because I am. I just want to fully understand the culture.

To me it seems there is a major difference in equality between males and females in India. Am I wrong?
Nope. I doubt I'm wrong.
[/QUOTE]
That's Great topic
No you are not Wrong man..You are absolutely right.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us