Modern Warfare 3

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3592
so what does everybody think so far who has it? i've been experiencing some bad lag, especially when i'm hosting. game play and features seem like a mix of black ops and mw2. not sure if i prefer mw2 yet. definitely has it's fun aspects, though.

ps3, by the way. feel free to add me. ebsupra.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4973
007 N64 Pistols Complex one shot kills FTW.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 2018
I was going to get it tonight but the new Wal-Mart that just opened said that they forgot to order it so it won't be there till next week. They did have the XBox combo pack for $400 but I didn't have that much on me. I used to play MW2 on PS3 online all the time. I'd rather play it on PC though. The multiplayer maps on Black Ops suck. MW2 is way better.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4459
Cod4 ftw

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3593
i wouldn't play on pc personally. too many people that are ridiculous good on there haha. i bet it brings out some sick visuals though.

i've found a couple things i really like about it so far. first they finally give you the ability to cycle through kill streaks and choose what you want to use. i believe as soon as you hit your top one it also restarts without death occurring. the 3 choices of streaks is also cool. 2 whole other options are additional perks added on as you kill, and another version where it counts by how many total kills you have, eliminating the "in a row" factor.

the streaks themselves are pretty cool as well. i'm quite a fan of the juggernaut ones. weapon customization is very broad, though it takes some time to level up and unlock things.

the bad things i've been experiencing is whenever i'm host, i run into some pretty heavy lag for the whole game length. i usually have to exit. also for some reason i've been stuck on the losing side more often then not. and i'm not saying by a couple hundred points, it's a landslide. almost like i have a team of 7 year olds, which is entirely possible..

still undecided whether i like mw2 better or not. maybe after a week or so more i can weigh things in. oh, and yeah, black ops sucks.

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 2019
A lot of people do use hack on PC, but I still like it better than PSN. It takes a while to find a good game but when I do I play it for hours.

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 2020
Just finished the campaign. Not as dramatic as the other ones and easy as sh!t. I only died maybe twice. Took maybe 4-6 hours to beat it. I haven't tried multiplayer yet.

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3594
you serious? either you're on normal/easy, or you're a gaming prodigy, lol. i just started it tonight on hardened and have gotten handled a good couple times within the first half hour.

the horrid lag i've been experiencing in multi seems to have gotten better. maybe due to the psn maintenance the other night. also got to level 30 on spec ops survival. i love that sh!t.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4976
I've been way behind on games for years but wanting to dive back in lately so i just bought a PS3 today. Got Uncharted 1&2 and Red Dead Redemption. I'm pretty excited!

The online multiplayer on RDR looks pretty fun. Have any of you played??

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3595
i don't own rdr but i've played it a few times at friends places. it's definitely badass. nothing like doing ride by's on a horse with a shotgun, then hog tying and kidnapping some chick. haha.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4977
Looks fun to me.

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1447
What do you guys think of it so far? I was thinking of getting it but everyone says it sucks... There's a sh!t ton of people selling it for 40 bucks on craigslist. Was thinking of picking it up since its only 40 bucks and im sure if i don't like it i can sell it back for what i paid for it...

Battlefield 3 seems to be getting better reviews. Any get that game yet? I have battlefield 2 and its better than shitty azz black ops imo...

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3596
there's aspects of it that I like and I'm glad they finally added, and then some I dislike. worst part for me has been the lag, but it seems to he improving. like I said above, spec ops is the sh!t. id pay $40 just for that. overall a good game, just didn't live up to the ridiculous hype that was brought upon it.

bf3 is a whole different experience. more team based. great game but not sure if i'll buy it for awhile yet. all my friends who have it really like it.

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3597

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3598
apparently posting a video from my phone did not work..

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us