Happy Independence Day

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11908
I spent $85 on fireworks this wkend... the pennsylvania-illegal variety, had a friend from out of state get em

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!!

Post Number: 3499
I remember back like 10 years ago my family would go all out for the 4th. We would drive to Indiana (all the good fireworks are illegal in KY) and spend at least $200-$300 on fireworks,have a BBQ and a bunch of people over and just make it an all day thing. But sadly all that kinda went away as the years past. For like the last 5+ years we do absolutley nothing! I still get to watch everyone else blow up their money in the sky lol. But its just not as fun when you're not the one actually lighting them off.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24897
Missed the firework show last night due to thunderstorms. We got pummeled in our area. Hopefully the kids will catch the one tonight, we'll see.

With the recession the last few years many townships have been pulling the plug on the pyrotechnics. What that does is cause major gridlock and crammed areas for those that still have them. Makes for a much less enjoyable occasion. Teenagers use these events as just another social excuse to congregate with little/no respect for those actually there to see the show. Screaming, running, smoking, cursing, ect. Forget about laying the blanket down for the kids. They either won't see a thing or will get trampled to death by wandering groups of ignorant punks trying to impress their 14 year old female counterparts.

And no, my azz was NOT one of these as a youth. We were controlled and guided by our parents. Today it appears kids despise their folks and disrespect them every chance they get.

P.S. God bless the U.S.A.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11910
Yea a lot of kids these days are retarded..... I mean i'm only 24 and notice it.

And then theres always some idiots the burn themselves up with fireworks.... lol. I always use saftey glasses when lighting them and have a fire extinguisher on the picnic table.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 2003
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us