Wtf is wrong with some people in this world

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23682
pos like this needs to be punished. damn.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16624
i saw this last night - its making waves all over the internet

absolutely sickening to say the least , she needs to be tossed in the sea just like that ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23683
yeah. i just saw it this morning and it just ruined my day.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5440
there are many animal lovers on this forum.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 2312
that is awful. i wish i did not see this

she should die

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23402
Somebody better warn Pit not to view the clip. I think he'd take the flight.

So now how angry does everyone feel towards the woman who put the cat in the trash after seeing this?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23684
if you don't want it then just take it to a shelter. if that's too much trouble then just let them go somewhere so they have a fighting chance of surviving. damn. i just can't get the image out of my mind.

also how could someone even think about getting it on video and posting it. it just makes me sick.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11331
Some ppl are just retarded. Unfortunately these people are also able to breed

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23403
Unfortunately in some countries disposing of unwanted animals is at the owner's discretion. The fact that they are seeking this loon tells me there are animal rights laws in Bosnia. (I haven't a clue but there should be). Not 30 years ago in this country it wasn't absurd to hear of ppl disposing of puppies and kittens inside trash bags and tossing them into a river.

Again it's in our nature to shock ourselves.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1797
WTF would you WANT to make a video of this???

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23406
Because it's in our nature....................................

Don't try to understand. Just be thankful you're not where they are "inside".

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4417
I completely agree that this is sick as fluck, however, how does wishing her dead make us any different? You are wishing another living being dead because of her evil deed. Where is OUR moral compass to want another human dead? I do think that she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent and publicly humiliated, but dead? No. Thats my random thought of the day. Until next time.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23407
Uuuuufff do you bring up a moral debate lol.

I personally don't wish her dead, just in therapy.

And surgically altered no never have children of her own.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11941
Honestly, I wouldn't mind one bit if her life got taken. That's terrible and I feel bad about saying it but she deserves it.

Actually, I don't feel bad. I lied.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14523
This video is over the Net!
How can she doind that? Drug?
This girl is a b1tch!

Poor puppies!

Ask you why war still today in the world!

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4418
Whoaaaaa.....I've been gone a long time. When did John boys nuts drop? LMAO!

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11944
Lmao I figured being politically correct all the time isn't as much fun as speaking my mind, so fuckkkk it

Whats good though Jesse? How's life treating you bud?

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4621

quote:

I completely agree that this is sick as fluck, however, how does wishing her dead make us any different?

Yes.

quote:

You are wishing another living being dead because of her evil deed. Where is OUR moral compass to want another human dead?

Regarding this f@#$ing cvnt? In a pretty good f@#$ing place i'd say.

quote:

I do think that she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent and publicly humiliated, but dead?

Okay, if I'm being rational, no I wouldn't personally wish her dead. But I could never feel an ounce of understanding for actions like this. No heart. No morals. No sense. Just cold, and evil.

I would wish upon her this. I hope some day (sooner the better), she is made to reflect on what she did, and there is no amount of remorse or guilt that she could ever feel that would make me pity her.

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4419
Word up Ehren. She definitely needs to be held accountable soon. I don't understand her thought process, or her actions, and I'm glad I don't. It takes a special person to be completely heartless like that.

Sup John!? Life has been interesting to say the least. Its life, with its ups and downs. How have you been bro?

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11945
I hear that bud. Definitely feel ya with the ups and downs lol. I keep waking up every morning so I can't complain too much. Although this freaking hurricane is barreling down on my beach house right now in the Outer Banks. Just praying it won't be a direct hit and that the house and area itself will be ok.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23687
there are starting to accuse people now. its kinda getting outta hand.

even though i am pissed as hell, i don't wish bad things for this person. i am sure she will get what she deserves for her actions. but damn its really disturbing how evil a person can be.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 5443
Yeah, I'm with Chad and NfiniteNaledge on this one. It IS getting out of hand.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5808
Link

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23692
apparently she posted a video on youtube apologizing for her actions. but the video has been removed.

http://www.examiner.com/dogs-in-national/official-apology-from-girl-that-threw-p uppies-into-the-river-posted-on-youtube-real-you-judge

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16634
""""""In her video-taped apology, she claims that the puppies were ill, and infested with parasites. She claims that her grandmother told her to dispose of the puppies, and this was the only "humane" way that she knew how to go about doing so.""""""

if its really her then thats absolutely the lamest excuse ever !

i have had sick dogs\cats & though sometimes they do get really sick & about to die u try ur best to see what u can do & u feel so helpless but i wud never even think of doing something so cruel like that to them ....

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4344
Fu*k her apology. She can burn in hell.

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Baltimore Atlantic Ci..., MD, NJ

Post Number: 1075
hes just trying to teach puppies how to swim, oh thats right they cant

sick fu.ck i wish i would just randomly be walking by and see some sh.it like that ide break this pu.ssys jaw 6 times n throw his azz the fu.ck in the water

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3621
And another crazed person...

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/8943635/mother-charged-sons-body-found- oven/11/

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24470
It's the world WE created as a species. Mental disorders passed out like pezz. The truly frightening fact is that MANY disturbing acts never get revealed.

It took the internet for us to realized how screwed up we are.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 5507
^LOL

Yes, so true. Though the internet certainly propagates the perversions by not only making stuff readily accessible, but also helping connect messed up people with other messed up people and supporting each other whereas without the internet they would otherwise be more likely to think what they are doing is morally wrong.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24494
It's also the reason so many ppl are coming out of the closet, celebrities included. Heck at one point it was so common it was considered trendy to be gay, thinking that they were more stylish or refined.

Then when straight America analyzed itself and realized how many they lived among all those years it shell shocked them. The internet has given people the vehicle to anonymously express themselves without the fear of lynching. It's not only hom0séxuality but with all sorts of "deviant" behavior not considered the norm. With enough collective courage and numbers they started demonstrating more frequently than before.

To me you are what you are. As long as you leave me and my family alone and stay on your side of the fence I say live and let live. Just don't expect your marching to affect the way I FEEL about the situation or my opinions simply because you carried a sign for 6 straight hours.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4857
It's stories like these we should read more often.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24498

quote:

"Today you, tomorrow me."

That put me back in my seat.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4858
Paul, that was the most impactful sentence of the story to me as well. Maybe we really are brothers?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24500
Indeed. At first the story was a simple kind gesture you thought was a diamond in the rough. Yet it was more than that. It breaks all ties of races and religions and reminds us that we ALL are simply Earth's guests for awhile.

A few glimpses of videos of Japan's troubles lately and you KNOW what I'm talking about. Truly catastrophic events on a biblical scale causing not only historical high human casualties (10,000+) but billions of $$ in damage. Not to mention the "hat trick" with not only the earthquake and tsunami but now the nuclear threat that looms.

The world is in shock. At least I am.

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Atlantic City , , NJ

Post Number: 1080
^ This is the best in depth video of the Tsunami in Japan on youtube.
Japan tsunami earthquake "BEST JAPANESE FILMS" SORRY, Part 3, March 11, 2011.mp4
If you haven't seen it watch it, and if you saw it once watch it again. This footage is almost so insane it looks fake and hard to believe. This video will make evan suicidal nut jobs appreciate life for what it is.

R.I.P.

Username: Pepbac

Post Number: 2
I think the prophesies are coming to pass, everything that we hear nowadays is evil nothing that is good.
I now don't like watching news like how i used to because all they want is to fill our mind with fears of now what will happen tomorrow and such things, from politics to social, NKT!
But we gonna accept that is how it is.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us