Epic Tsunami Video

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Atlantic City , , NJ

Post Number: 1083
This is the best in depth video of the Tsunami in Japan on youtube.
Japan tsunami earthquake "BEST JAPANESE FILMS" SORRY, Part 3, March 11, 2011.mp4
If you haven't seen it watch it, and if you saw it once watch it again. This footage is almost so insane it looks fake and hard to believe. This video will make evan suicidal nut jobs appreciate life for what it is.

R.I.P.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24508
I am NOT telling you where and when to look but I watched it carefully several times and I saw a few bodies here and there in the mass of water/mud. It truly is a sickening event. MUCH worse than the Indonesian tsunami years ago. This one reached inland for 6+ miles?

I cannot put into words how incredibly horrible this is.

Plus this "global" event has lowered the island by at least 2' and pushed it out to sea. The planet's axis has also been altered thus adjusting the length of our day. Plus the chaos isn't anywhere near over yet. Millions are without power and they are STILL frantically dealing with a nuclear meltdown that could drive radioactive material soaring into the atmosphere.

Sound serious enough yet?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16936
havent seen it b4 so thanks for putting it up

its really hard\unbelievable to see this ......

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24513
Rovin, you don't check your local news at all? This global event happened several days ago.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5894
This one is the craziest I have seen. Just like Pimp said about his video, it doesn't even seem real. Watch in 720P and full screen with your sound up.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16811
wow

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16937
yes i have heard of it when it happened paul - its just that i never really watched any youtube vids of it

saw news footage of it b4 though ...

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 12083
The question now is where do you even begin?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24514
It's really insane over there. Some villages were not just destroyed but swiped clean off the map. Watching one vid about an older man contemplating his future. One minute he resides in a tightly congested town and in the next he stands in a wide open field of nothing but mud. Trees and all vanished. How do you even determine where your property is if you COULD afford to rebuild?

Anyone starting to think the Aztecs had it right all along?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24515
This one shows an entire valley getting swept away. Just unbelievable.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 2001
Anything is possible at any given time. That is all I have to say.

What happened in Japan, I'm sure, is just a spec of what has yet to come in the future. Will it be our generation? Who knows? But we can not deny that this will happen.

I wonder how many people turned to faith and religion after witnessing this. Whether they've experienced it live or seen on TV.

I hope whom ever is able to, takes out their wallet or contribute in any way which will help those in need in Japan at the moment.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24516
Again I have to say Japanese ppl are MUCH more in control of themselves is crisis' like these. I keep seeing vids of looooong lines at food distro stations and such. In America there would be pandemonium and a free-for-all mentality that wouldn't limit itself to just the common thief. Such a disaster would bring out the worst in many of us. Looting and robbing, profiteering to the hills and chaos everywhere.

Look at all the looting that happened after Katrina, which is a flea compared to this. Some of which was done by local police!

Sometimes, and only sometimes, I wish I were from another place.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16816
ill have to check out the video you posted there paul

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24521
It's pretty intense. Where I live a tsunami would be much more devastating due to the topography of my area. Jersey is a pretty much flat area. The waves would move much further inland. Atlantic City, Beach Haven, Barnegat, Seaside Heights, Avalon, ect, would all be history from getgo. Most of Wharton state forest state park would be devastated as well, also the Pine Barrens. It might of even made it's way inland enough to hit central Jersey. It's hard to say/speculate. Either way thousands would have died.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16839
it made quick work of that village its a shame

Gold Member

Atlantic City , , NJ

Post Number: 1084
"It's pretty intense. Where I live a tsunami would be much more devastating due to the topography of my area. Jersey is a pretty much flat area. The waves would move much further inland. Atlantic City, Beach Haven, Barnegat, Seaside Heights, Avalon, ect, would all be history from getgo. Most of Wharton state forest state park would be devastated as well, also the Pine Barrens. It might of even made it's way inland enough to hit central Jersey. It's hard to say/speculate. Either way thousands would have died."

I also thought about that paul, considering the fact i can dig a 1 foot hole in my yard and hit water. Jersey would be swiped clean. Also with north Jersey being the most populated per square mile and all the oil refineries and nuclear power plants spread throughout. Crazy shi.t bro when you think about it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16845
sure is

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24525
Anyone catch the dog vid? The one about not leaving his friend?

Sad but a true mark of Mother nature at work.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16853
at first i thought the other dog was dead....i was glad to see he was still alive

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4865
Just when we think Ehren couldn't possibly love dogs any more... this video.

Word is both dogs were rescued and are receiving veterinary care.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16863
glad to hear that

Gold Member

Atlantic City , , NJ

Post Number: 1085
SEEMS LIKE ANIMALS HAVE MORE SENSE THAN HUMANS MOST OF THE TIME

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 2214
If you didn't KNOW it was real, you'd swear it was 'special effects'.

I saw what must have been a 90ft motor yacht just sailing inland and that cargo ship frantically trying to turn into the current and get back out to sea. Wonder if they made it or ended up in somebody's former back yard?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24530

quote:

Anyone starting to think the Aztecs had it right all along?

Disregard that azzhat lol. I meant the Mayans and their calendar.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24534
Just to add to this thread. Now the death toll is upwards of 18,000 and may climb further. Here's a clip which many have seen of a vessel out at sea about to tackle one of the three waves as they make their way to shore. Mind you tsunami waves in size are proportionate to their distance to land, so a 1' wave 10 miles out could mean a 10' wave on shore. Take a look at this wave and determine what could show up on land. The video doesn't say how far they are out to sea so use your imagination.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16942
can u imagine the stench of rotted human bodies ...

Gold Member

Atlantic City , , NJ

Post Number: 1090
that rogue waves crazy

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24546
Not beating a dead horse here but this latest vid I saw dropped my jaw. I cannot begin to fathom the volume of water that ravaged this area. It just keeps coming and coming. In most of the impressive vids you watch you realized the water starts off slowly coming in, then faster and faster. Also as impressive is how calm the cameramen are during these catastrophic events. Americans would be screaming at the top of their lungs. Devastation on a biblical scale to say the least.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us