Food Poisoning?

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4726
Been up for 4 hours. I wouldn't mind just dying right now.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3184
Damn,what did you eat?

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4727
Only been this sick one other time in my life. Normally when I'm sick enough to throw up, as much as it sucks, there is a great sense of relief that comes with it. Like, it had to happen, and now that it's over I'm instantly starting to feel better.

Not today. Ohhhh no. Literally can't keep down one sip of water, or ginger ale, or anything.

Great way to spend my one-day weekend.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3185
That sucks man. It is cold and flu time tho. Maybe you caught somethin from work or somewhere? Hope you feel better. Go get a flu shot,now!

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4728
I ate an absurd amount of pizza from my favorite joint yesterday.

My azzhole feels like I just finished a ten year prison term.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23838
All from pizza? Wow. Usually ya just get a belly ache but not reverse gears.

I ate an undercooked prime rib steak on my honeymoon when we went to the Poconos. It was.... slimy and apparently I ingested some nasty parasites. I lost 10 lbs that weekend and spent most of the time in the bathroom. Luckily I got an initial boink in before we went to dinner that night. Still though, it was the looooooongest 3 hour drive home I ever experienced.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9700
Sounds like someone smoked sticks haha.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4729

quote:

Sounds like someone smoked sticks haha.

???

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9702
Not being able to keep anything down is a side effect that comes commonly from smoking "wicki sticks", "dunkies" or "sticks", they call it "getting stuck". Basically you dunk whatever it is you want to smoke in embalming fluid and then smoke it. The last time one of my friends did this I got to witness him throwing up for about an hour haha. The funny part was that another friend of mine had just finished telling me how the guy was all straight edge all of the sudden so it made him look like he was full of sh1t.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9704
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherm_stick

So it's not real formaldehyde they dunk it in, sorry. I guess I don't do enough drugs

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4732
I thought it was over... just chucked up a beautiful pepto/gatorade combination.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5854
Pretty hard to get food poisoning from pizza because most of the ingredients could be eaten raw. It is most likely from eating so much oil, unless it had stuff on it that you could get sick from, like chicken, mushrooms, pork, anchovies, etc. Or the oil in the cheese turned rancid. And bacteria like Salmonella or Hep C would take much longer than this to feel the effects of.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4736
Come to find out a friend of mine had what she also thought was food poisoning over the weekend. Same symptoms and duration. My boss says he knows of two other people who have had the same illness in the past week or so. So.... not food poisoning I guess.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9716
It's more than likely aids. No big deal.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4738
Sucks for you after the butt naked razor blade fight we had this morning.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us