Unexplaned sea rise off the Black Sea shore...

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5456
While doing some G.E., I found this abnomity off the coast . Pic one shows the sea swelling to a height of over 60'. You can see the rings of waves around it, so its not a pic fluke or glitch.
Pic 2 shows 1 ship leaving the scene, and 2 others nearby doing circles or something. Also in pic 2 (item 1 ) is some sort of bright green thing in the ocean. Being as its a touristy beach, I doubt it was war games...but anyway.. Judge for yourself. In no other part of the ocea/seas, does my elevation change from 0. Only here...

Upload
Upload

Lat/long

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16981
interesting

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4868
I don't understand wtf I just looked at.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3427
dynamite fishing..

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5458
Ehren, its a hill of water that appears just off shore. Like a circular mound a mile across and 60' high.
Eric, No way...way too much water is displaced to be dynamite...to move that amount of water to that height..
1 sq mile of ocean=27878400 gallons of water *8.3 per pound of water = 232,784,640 lbs of water being displaced. Not dynamite.
One stick of tnt can move ~ 2200 lbs. So it would take about 105,811.2 sticks of tnt to move that amount of water ten feet, so times that by 6= 634,867.2..So roughly half a million sticks timed to go off at once? NO....

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3428
MOAB fishing..

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5460
wtf is that? ^ ^ ^ ?

Gold Member