Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15108
LOL

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3062
Ramen noodles are that sh*t! You know you ballin when you got a cabinet full of delicious ramen noodles! Shrimp is good but my fav. would have to be the picante chicken flavor. now that Im thinkin about it I actually have a brand new 6 pack of chicken flavor,Im bout to make some FTW!

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4548
Ramen noodles suck. The list of things I would rather eat, would include cardboard, burnt hair, and drano. You really have to hate yourself to eat that. Your life has reached an all time low. You have received no nutritional value from this meal, and you are most likely terminally ill after eating a food made of flour, salt, and cancer. Oh, and that "shrimp", was actually human brains.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 959
Chicken flavor for me.

Silver Member
Username: Finish22

Post Number: 240
Ramen noodles were foreseen in the 1973 gloom & doom film Soylent Green.

sadly, the future has finally reached us...

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3171
i just had me some Thai food

beef and broccoli over fun noodles and brown sauce. 'twas delicious.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23205
What the hell is wrong with Ramen noodles????? I purchase and consume them regularly. Ok, like at once or twice a week. But seriously, they are very affordable and easy to make. Nutritionally they may lack all the vitamins and chit that fill an average diet but in today's world who cares? It fills your gut for pennies. Not all of us can afford steak or chef salads at a restaurant. I never use to eat out for more than one reason. One was because of cost. Second was because of "nutritional value". Eating out anywhere is bad for you.

I will stand behind my statement of the consumption of Ramen noodles.

Why? Because it pertains to most of us who love their noodles.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4549
Some of the other options I listed, such as cardboard, or burnt hair, will also "fill your gut" for very cheap.

Obviously my post was a joke, but in all seriousness, I just don't care for ramen noodles. If you like them, more power to you!

Wheat bread, whole grain pasta, rice.... all much better carbohydrate options which are also filthy cheap, but come with much better nutritional content, as well as endless possibilities to be combined with other foods/ingredients for variety.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1883
Upload

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4550
Yummy.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1735
That must be the Ramen part

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23206
Well I like them because preparing them gives you the option of omitting the "seasoning" packet, thus drastically reducing the sodium. Sure you're left with almost tasteless noodles but like I said it fills you up for like $.15 or something. Long shelf life and packaged in case form means a staple for some on a budget.

One food I wish I could like is rice. Very cheap and nutritious. Eaten by over half the world's population too. I just can't get the resemblance to larvae out of my head.

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1248
made some hamburger helper today

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3065
"made some hamburger helper today"

Waiting for Ehern or someone to chime in about nutritional value and how "terrible" it is for you.

On a side note....who the f*ck cares? My diet consists of fast food,Mt Dew,beer,about 2 packs of Marlboro Medium 100s a day, and as many percocets I can get my hands on a day. Im not "in shape" and I could really give two sh*ts and a f*ck! Im happy so thats all that matters. We're all gonna die one day so why waste your time eating healthy when tomorrow you could be hit by a f*cking bus! Just my 2 muthafuckin pennies. Peace up A-town down!

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1250
hahahahahaha

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4554

quote:

On a side note....who the f*ck cares? My diet consists of fast food,Mt Dew,beer,about 2 packs of Marlboro Medium 100s a day, and as many percocets I can get my hands on a day. Im not "in shape" and I could really give two sh*ts and a f*ck! Im happy so thats all that matters. We're all gonna die one day so why waste your time eating healthy when tomorrow you could be hit by a f*cking bus! Just my 2 muthafuckin pennies. Peace up A-town down!

lmao. Let's just hope natural selection does its work before you're able to reproduce... cause then we're seriously fu<ked.

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3069
lol dont worry man Im not planning on reproducing. And if by chance some sh*t accidently happens,theres always abortions ;)

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23218
Well while I don't dive into quite as much as Twiz lol I do have my demons. I eat out too much and love beer, I think since birth. I also get those midnight cravings which is killer. If you can do one single fundamental thing like replacing all your beverages you consume with water you'd be miles ahead. Stop fast food and it doubles. Throw some routine exercise in there and you're home free.

But that requires discipline which most of us don't have.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4558

quote:

But that requires discipline which most of us don't have.

Ain't that the truth!!! I'm not a health nut, in fact, far from it. I couldn't resist a #3 at McDonalds for lunch today, I tend to eat sweets in main course quantities, I drink, and partake in another popular stress relieving activity (clue: I'm not referring to yoga). I just try to make generally good decisions, as often as possible. It not only allows you to live healthier, but you appreciate the indulgences that much more.

Twiz, being happy IS of course the most important thing in life. But there is something to be said for moderation. Sure, anyone could get hit by a bus tomorrow. Or, that same person could NOT get hit by a bus, and instead die in a year as a result of their own reckless decisions. And while it may be their life to live how they'd like, it'd be awfully unfortunate to not only miss out on decades of good living, but also take those years away from the family and friends who will be devastated to see them go so early.

It isn't my intention to preach to you or anyone else, just responding to your post, which seemed directed towards me.

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3071
I wasnt tryin to sound like a d*ck or start anything at all. I just feel like life is too short to worry about things like that. I mean Im not a complete fat a*s slob lol I do have some self respect. Im just sayin I try to enjoy life while Im around. Work hard,play hard I may play a little too hard sometimes but not like I used to. Hell I hardly even drink anymore. The one thing I dont think I could ever give up is my cigs! Im just really cranky when I dont have one. As far as eating right I do try when I can but when your in a hurry and dont have much money the dollar menu at McDonalds is nice. Or when youre drunk White Castles seems to hit the spot,until the morning when you have the "beer/white castle jalapeno cheese burger sh*ts".

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3072
Huh who woulda thought a thread about Ramen noodles would get so deep? lol I think this is the most replies Julian has ever got in a thread started my him.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4559
I hear ya Twiz. White Castle is amazing.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23220
I still like dem damn noodles lol.

Still serious about the water. Drink it. It does a body good.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23221
White Castle????

My other sin.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15118
I have to admit the ramen noodle flavors I did try I liked but I subconsciously avoid them when I can because I know they are unhealthy. I just wish I could do that more than I do with fast food.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9651
What I find sad about this thread is that people think they're happy being out of shape =/ Little do most people know that the better you look, the better you feel. Ehren, I eat all sorts of trash too, just had 3 servings of cereal, a cookie, a part of a butterfinger, some cheesecake brownie thing, some M&Ms and some ice cream. I still cut body fat doing so :-) Oh and I had been pounding 8 beers or so every Saturday up until a few weeks ago, the thing is that I workout and am very active so I can get away with that crap. It sure is awesome when you turn all the heads of attractive women and you can actually pull them because you're in shape, feels good man.

Silver Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 993
I've only had White Castle once, a long time ago, and was not impressed.. Yuck If I had to say one fast food place I enjoy, I'd say Bojangles. I love their fries. I don't eat there near as much as I used to, but if I'm in the mood for breakfast and I'm near one, I go from time to time.

Silver Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 994
Speaking of fast food places though, there is this Mc Donald's and Subway on the route that I drive and they are absolutely packed every day. This Mc Donalds has a huge parking lot and there are cars everywhere. Total madness. They must have 25 people working in there. The subway down the road from it also does just as well. There's always a massive line in there. Thats where I tend to stop at to get lunch, a 6 inch Tuna. Even though its slammed, they have 4 people on the back line so it takes less than a minute to get served.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4566
Ignorance is bliss, Rob.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9653
SKD, it's ridiculous how many people eat at Mc D's. I live right near one and the parking lot ALWAYS has at least a few cars in the line, at night it's hilarious because the line ends up on the busy street and blocks traffic. I guess that's when everyone gets the food munchies after a night out drinking. I'm not going to lie either, I'll throw down on some Mc D's because it tastes good to me, I used to like BK but I'm pretty sure they're not even serving meat anymore haha.

Ehren, it sure is. I try to tell people that things could be so much better for them but instead the majority of people settle. I wish more people would take themselves to higher places but they just don't want to work for things. I wonder how many people are actually happy like they claim to be when they see their naked bodies in the mirror before and/or after showering. I'm happy with how I am and the way things are for me in life BUT I'll never settle and I'll continue to improve every single way that I possibly can.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1739
^ i give u props for that. How do you keep yourself motivated? Motivation is what kills me

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3177
look at a Kai Green video on youtube or something lol.

what i do is just not think about it honestly. i just get ready and go (to the gym). it's nice because its literally a 2 minute walk from my room.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9655
Skullz, when you learn that hard work and dedication pays off aside from the cases of being scammed(hopefully this doesn't happen to you) you gain motivation. Haven't you felt good after accomplishing things? Imagine if you keep having or always had that feeling, that's the way things are for me. I will admit that I'm not exactly the happiest camper at work but as soon as I hit that time clock I'm in great spirits :D

Eric, Kai Greene has some of the best legs in the business as far as definition goes, of course he's on gear but still, those are some sick wheels. My gym is right here in my room not even a 2 minute walk so I often post on forums and browse in between sets.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1743
what equipment do you own and whats needed to get the job done for you?
For me i need a bench, some dumbells/barbel, jump rope and thats pretty much it for home. I can't get everything done but atleast i can do a great deal. Not forgetting the push ups/sit ups/chin ups and all

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23249
See, for me I can get almost everything accomplished inside my own home. Push ups, sit-ups, cardio on the bike, the only thing I need is something for my biceps. THAT'S what I've been searching for on CL for a good deal on but haven't had luck on. I refuse to pay $50 for something that I can use around my house already lol. I don't care if I have to use cinder blocks and steel bars, if it saves me paying $50 for the tool so be it.

Am I that far off base?

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1253
Only thing i work out is my right hand. Sometimes my left.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4568

quote:

Only thing i work out is my right hand. Sometimes my left.

Jerking Twiz off doesn't count as working out.

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3079
lmao! Julian got pawned!

Oh wait......

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23254
What's really funny is all of you who only need ONE hand lol.

Ok ok ok.

Me too lol.

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3081
Paul I really do need 2 hands when Im wacking.

Gotta use one to jiggle my balls

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9656
Paul, it all depends on what you want to do. However, I managed to get very lean with very little equipment. Use whatever is at your disposal to train each and every muscle group if you want results.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23258
My thoughts exactly. Why pay $39.95 for a stair master when most everyone has a freaking stair in their own house? Even a $2 cinder block does the same job.

My point is you don't have to pay for something that you may already have around the house that will suffice for your training. Like those who buy a $3000 treadmill so they can run inside their home and see their pulse and chit.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4569
Paul, do you have a swingset or monkey bars for your kids? If so, just start doin some chin-ups. Your biceps will get plenty of work.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15141
I personally like the gym for sight seeing purposes and chat to people once in a while and the fact they are open almost 24 hrs and only 10 bucks a month and I dont have to work out in a crowded apartment plus I can walk inside instead of outside to get my cardio in a air conditioned setting

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1747
i'll take fresh air over air conditioner any day! just so much cleaner and freshens me up.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1748
oo and its better for your muscles

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3182
i couldn't work out in my room personally. when i'm at the gym it tells my body it's game time. i agree with Sean's sight seeing and social aspect. helps keep motivation up, especially when there's a real nice sight to see also opens opportunity for digits!

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9657
People who go to the gym for sight seeing and chatting usually don't look too great from what I noticed back when I was an actual gym rat. I went to the gym to workout, not make friends or stare at some poor female who has enough creeps staring at her already.

Paul, just like Ehren mentioned, hit up some chin-ups, your biceps will definitely get some good work in.

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3183
agreed. but there is time for work and time for play, one just needs to manage a good balance. also, there is a trend with females who dress for the attention and you can't argue that lol. don't get me wrong some do go for the right reasons, but when you see them @ss up on a hamstring curl with spandex and a low cut top with 20lbs notched things get suspicious.......

on a different note.. i'm starting on squats and am hoping to see an improvement on my run time. i'm sitting at a disappointing 10:40 for 1.5mi at the moment. starting goal is to get in the 9's.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9658
Eric, if you can run right after squats for a good distance I give props. I usually don't do any cardio/running after heavy squats because my legs are already trashed but I did so today. Anyhow, if you want to improve your times add more time to your running BUT make sure you're increasing distance as well. A lot of people add time but their ground covered doesn't scale equally so as you can figure out, their intensity decreases over time. When you feel your body getting lazy PUSH HARDER.

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1004
Intervals on a treadmill are good for that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us