Brad

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4193
Hey Brad can you E-mail me. stavenmist316 @ gmail.com

I need a key for something and I'm having a little trouble finding it.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2901
We should just make a stickey for Brad questions.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3992
The chimp they have overseeing this forum isn't trained well enough to add stickies.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5381
email sent

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4748
Brad, is it worth buying a legit copy of windows xp? If so which one? sp2 or sp3. Because I got a copy of xp sp1 and every computer I install it on it has problems such as drivers don't work properly etc. I don't want to buy a legit copy of xp pro bc I heard you can only install it on a couple of computers etc. So enlighten me.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5387
Get 7:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116754

Windows 7 is the result of two years of Microshaft tweaking all the bugs out of Vista, and then adding a few things. They also changed the base code so that it shouldn't have any more problems with hardware incompatibility. Almost all reviews around the net say it is really good.

You can install your copy on up to three computers, but there were only like 15 keys that were used, total, for the thousands of people who Beta tested this. That means that the serial keys aren't unique, and you should be able to install it as many times as you want with no issues. 7 will also run much faster on medium range computers.

Bottom line is that Vista was such an utter failure that MS has now stripped away some of the security features on 7, and it is seeming more and more that they don't care how someone gets it as long as alot of people are using it and they can announce it as a success.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us