Emergency session of Supreme court determines Obama not born in USA

Bronze Member
Username: Neerj

Tehran, Iran Towel head

Post Number: 51
AP WIRE....Special session of Supreme Court met in secret over the weekend to review new documentation that shows Obama to be a US citizen but that he was indeed born in Indonesia and not Hawaii.

BREAKING NEWS.....Barack Obama born in Indonesia, special panel of Supreme Court finds that he is not eligible to be President. All his appointments etc are invalid. The stimulus money he aquired is considered to be stolen. Obama given 2 choices sources say. Remain in USA and face charges civil and criminal that could see him dying in a US prison, or take his entire family along with Rev Wright, and return to his homeland of Indonesia.

He is only aloud to leave with what they personally own at the White House, The house and property in Chicago will be turned over to the State as repayment for some of the stimilus.

Joe Biden will be returning to Delaware as Obama never had the authority to appoint anyone. Sortamayor will not be sitting on the Supreme court for same reason.Unclear still about General Motors? President McCain and VP Sarah Palin will address all these issues as soon as they are sworn in , in the coming days. Inaugeration plans are in the works as we speak.

Username: Canaan

Post Number: 3
WIN

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20920
Say what?

I heard they in fact PROVED he was born in the US.

?????????????

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1871
Barack Hussein Obama

I have heard that he became President to get off of the "No Fly List"

Username: Lk__lives

Post 100million

Post Number: 3
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 798
Wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't born here. Whole thing seems a bit shaddy to me.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20922
Don't believe everything you see/read on the internet.

It's a controlled medium now. (As much as chaos can be that is.)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us