Gun Control

Silver Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 466
Interesting reading. C/P
Take it for what it is.

A Little Gun History Lesson

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

------------------------------

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

---------------------------

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

----------------------------

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million ' educated ' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

-----------------------------

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent

Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

It will never happen here? I bet the Aussies said that too!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns.. The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.

You won ' t see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind him of this history lesson.

With Guns...........We Are 'Citizens'.
Without Them........We Are 'Subjects'.

During W.W.II the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED !

Note: Admiral Yamamoto who crafted the attack on Pearl Harbor had attended Harvard U 1919-1921 & was Naval Attaché to the U. S. 1925-28. Most of our Navy was destroyed at Pearl Harbor & our Army had been deprived of funding & was ill prepared to defend the country.

It was reported that when asked why Japan did not follow up the Pearl Harbor attack with an invasion of the U . S. Mainland, his reply was that he had lived in the U . S. & knew that almost all households had guns.

If you value your freedom, Please spread this anti-gun control message to all your friends!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6455
Im not giving mine up

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20063
Like Robin Williams says:

"You have the right to bear arms or the right to arm bears."

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3764
Of course guns need to be controlled. Background checks, required training/education and such should be MORE strict if anything... it's way too easy for idiots to get guns and misuse them. Guns will never be banned entirely, nor should they.

This thread would've been fine as just an interesting piece of news, but the OP chose to use it to push his own agenda instead. Guess there weren't any hom0sexuals around to hate on...

Silver Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 472
Now I know there is one to hate on.

Username: Nassinocir

Post Number 470

Post Number: 1
Rico I have been to your site. You are definately a man

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6456
gun control is being able to hit your target.

either way idiots will get a hold of guns, they are sold all over the streets. i can go to the flea market near here and buy an ak47 for 500 no paperwork. people in south florida hell im sure everywhere get killed for the dumbest sh;t because someone got a little angry and had a gun. iv got guns for hunting and protection hopefully i wont need it for that but times are tough and robberies are increasing.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3766
Mat you're right there will always be other ways to get guns. But that argument can be applied to anything (i.e. people are gonna speed no matter what, doesn't mean there shouldn't be speed limits), and doesn't mean it isn't worthwhile to restrict access.

Rico, please man... you named yourself after a guy who is known for wearing jeans so tight he can't f@rt out of fear his shoes will pop off, and an unzipped leather jacket with nothing underneath.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7339
Gun control = hitting your target

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6458
yeah it defiantly should be controlled to an extent like it is now. youve got a 5 day wait and background check. but the post implies banning guns which is a waste of time because that isnt going to happen.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20067
As a parent and a citizen I'm a firm believer that allowance is a part of control. The moment you put a ban on something is when you LOSE control over it. Prohibition taught us that. The government makes far too much $$ off the sales of alcohol and tobacco to ban it again anyway. This "control" however is mostly a smoke screen by those on both sides of the fence profiteering off the never ending debate. For every motivated activist (for just about ANY movement or message) there are just as many willing to oppose it, all asking for contributions to their cause. I don't care if it's the Boy Scouts, your local church, the Red Cross or Salvation Army, they all have their hands out. It's getting hard to peg the honesty anymore, there's just too much money involved now. America is now 300+ million strong, (accounted for anyway).

So I don't believe in the ban of arms. That's a given. Pot should be a choice, just like cigs and booze are and you should NEVER be allowed to marry your cousin (that's just weird). Sorry to my fellow members down South.

My son shouldn't get in trouble for having a c0ndom in his bookbag when my daughter can have an ab0rtion and have confidentiality with the school nurse.

I hate that most highway projects are bogus and generated solely for the purpose of spending budgeted $$ so they receive the same amount next year.

I hate when you sneeze into a tissue and when you look into it the boogy isn't there, forcing you to scan the immediate area for the bugger.

I hate it when the pull tab tears of the damn can without it opening.

I hate getting someone else's mail from two blocks away. It forces you to make the call as to whether you take a walk or let his subscription to Penthouse lapse. Shame really.

Going to the supermarket to pick up that $3 item, spending $45, and going home forgetting the $3 item.

Approaching a 4 way stop sign with 3 other drivers at the same time. You ALL wave everyone else on. You ALL proceed at the same time. You ALL look like retards.

Fruit scented markers. Anyone with kids feels my pain.

Watching the same commercial back to back. It quadruples the feeling of 30 wasted seconds of my life.

My 8 year old son beating me on the Wii. I throw a credit card at him in hopes it regains my superiority over him.

Getting all the way home before you realize you got 9 nuggets in your 10 nugget meal. They do it intentionally to every 3rd customer I swear.

Every bottled water product that lists nutritional info and ingredients. Huh????

Turning on the radio and catching the last 5 seconds of your favorite song, then comes the 6 minute commercial break.

Forgetting to wipe the p0rn off your pc when your wife goes to show her parents pics of the baby.

Running out of beer.

Cutting a perfectly good tree down, then planting a new seedling and somehow feeling good about it.

Helping a friend move and seeing more of your sh1t than his.

Driving by 10 miles of "Road construction" signs doing 35 mph on the highway, never seeing any construction. Ever.

Driving by sign holders that make more $$ than me.

Anything that has to do with Martha Stewart.

Forgetting to turn OFF the alarm on Friday morning. Come Saturday morning.......

Awww crap. I just ran out of beer............

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 449
^Haha, nice!

quote:

Getting all the way home before you realize you got 9 nuggets in your 10 nugget meal. They do it intentionally to every 3rd customer I swear.

I've pulled a U turn on a four lane for just this. How dare they!!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20068
Here's another one:

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Who actually does that??????

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3768
Paul, I give that post a 9.9/10. Not a perfect 10 because of this...

"Anything that has to do with Martha Stewart."

This is a woman who brought Old English 40oz's and Taco Bell out for her interview with Conan O'Brien during his final week of Late Night shows. She's actually pretty funny.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20072
Lol. She may be. I just see her as an "opportunist".

It's whatever ppl see it as y'know?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9266
Honestly, I think if more people owned guns people would be less tempted to commit crime. I would think twice about jumping or mugging someone if everyone had a gun and carried it at all times. I mean sure, I could have my own gun but is it worth the risk of getting shot? I'm probably going to get my FOID card soon.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9267
By the way, I can get anyone a gun that wants it, not even a single body on it!

Silver Member
Username: Super_mario

Post Number: 293
Paul ,that was one heck of a post. A+ lol

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20074
It was a continuing rant off this thread.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/449880.html

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 3975
interesting.

Gold Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 1317
atleast 12 people dead at a random shooting in Binghamton, NY. its great we have the 2nd amendment

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6475
sure is 12 less yankees to move down south and drive like sh;t talk werid and act like azzholes.

just kidding really, sad thing for them, if only they all had guns to protect themselves.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us