Need your prayers.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 6336
My grandpa is in the ICU with pneumonia and might not make it through the weekend. If he does then the outlook doesn't change much, sadly. He is probably the best man I have ever known; the most driven and hard working, too. Polio attack one of his arms when he was a small child and he still grew up to own a saw mill and he even cut down the christmas tree for the white house decades ago. He has had cancer for over 4 years and now this has come upon him. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he goes through this. God bless.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3251
I got ya man. My grandpa died a few years back and it was tough. It came unexpectedly so I never really got to say goodbye. Take this time to spend time with him, if you can. My prayers are with you, him and the rest of the family.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9255
It's funny how one of the biggest a ssholes comes here for help. Go f uck yourself but I do wish your Grand father the best.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6337
Thanks, Capps. The hospital he is at is two hours away, but me and my sisters are heading that way at 5. We are only allowed to see him two at a time every two hours, but I think him knowing we are there for him is enough. I appreciate your prayers.

Rob, those are the two most hypocritical things I've ever heard anyone say. Understand I'm not coming here for help or for sympathy, man. I just believe in the power of faith in prayer. The more people who keep my grandfather in their prayers the better. Regardless, thank you for wishing my grandfather the best.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20009
I was close to my "Pops" as well. I take him and his influence with me everywhere.

God bless.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11175
He'll be in my thoughts and prayers Reece. Although the outlook doesn't appear good, I wish the best for him, you, and your family.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3260
any update man? Hope things are going good?

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2473
I got ya Reece, ill be praying for him as well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6340
He's doing a lot better. He is actually breathing on his own, but things can change for good and bad quickly with pneumonia, not to mention his long fought battle with cancer. So, I am not really sure how things are going to go, but I just keep on praying for God's will to happen.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3757
I don't pray, when I wanna talk to myself I just call it thinking. But I will keep your grandpappy in my thoughts, hope for the best.

P.S. Tell your sisters I said hi :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6341
Thanks, Pit. They are probably going to move him out of ICU and into a regular room soon. He continues to amaze me. Keep the prayers and/or thoughts coming. I appreciate it, guys.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 1776
good to hear he is doing better reece.

thoughts and prayers are with your family

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4683
IDK that was you reese.. Ya hope he is feeling better.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us