Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3207

"is it illegal to cut grass!? My Wife's gonna kick your azz!"

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3467
LOL. Cops need to chill out. Every time I watch the show cops, it ends up pissing me off.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3713
Chill out? I was thinking the opposite, lol. I was hoping he'd shoot him in the head so there'd be one less inbred moron in the world.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3468
lol oh well.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 776
settle down steve

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 425
that sh!t is fake but its funny

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3208
Yeah, this one right here kinda gives it away that they're fake but they are funny.

But I agree with Pit. If it was real the cop did everything he shoulda done. Cops have a good job sometimes and a bad one sometimes. I dont think they get the credit they deserve. Some are d!cks but 90% are good guys

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3475
lol that ones pretty funny.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4967
lol i saw that 2nd one last yr funny but ya fake lol

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6436
i was watching cops or something last night a guy got a dui on a golf cart 8 miles away from the corse.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19888
Reminds me of the time we had a forklift stolen from one of our plants. Dude was caught on it about 3 miles down the road, drunk. When asked for ID he handed the police his forklift license lol.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1766
However fake the video's may be...don't change the fact that its a DUI and arrest in many states for driving in your own yard with a rider and a beer in hand (open container)..or if had 2 or more (.05 is "impaired" and under the influence even though the law is .08 BAC)...one day I seen my neighbor get busted for this type DUI, while mowing his lawn....and another day I seen a guy get busted for DUI, riding his bicycle down the sidewalk after having a few after the Superbowl....and here in Florida, you can and will get a DUI, while riding on a horse, if ya been drinking....or a golf cart on a sidewalk....and the cops arrest people here daily for all of these ridiculous things...when I first heard all this I thought it was bullshit, until I witnessed it myself and learned the hard way and was a "student" in "boozers are losers" DUI school...lol

and yeah I'm a graduate of DUI school myself (blew a .05 after 3 beers in an hour) and out $5300 for various fees and fines, along with probation costs and license loss and re-instatement fees.

I don't condone drinking and driving, but the cops will let ya drive 80-85 mph down the interstate as they pass by ya, but heaven forbid ya cut your own grass after having a few...or decide to ride a bicycle instead of a car, when drinking... I thinks the cops need to chill and stop and think once in awhile, and prioritize their arrest powers a lil better...

Platinum Member

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19889
Funny. In this imperfect world even if you do the "right" thing they can and will change the rules to satisfy the machine. The system NEEDS people breaking the law. It makes up too much of their revenue stream in fines and such. If everyone wised up and always drove under the speed limit it forces their hand in creating ridiculous laws to compensate. Let's face it, when push comes to shove a cop today can find SOMETHING to write you a ticket for, even if it's bogus and his word against yours. The old battle about their quota is a funny one to me. We all know there is one and they ALL have to swear there isn't.

When my father was still working he became friends with the local cops he would pass on his routes. (Truck driver for 7-11). They openly admitted they had one and often had incentives tossed their way for the highest monthly ticket totals. One cop wrote something like 240 tickets in one month. It's not always about "to protect and serve".

They have road blocks in Jersey quite frequently. Registration, license, tags, insurance, you get the idea. Well NJ is so fucked up if they need it bad enough and all your paper work is in order they will do a road side vehicle inspection. Just like the DMV does only with a disgruntled officer performing it. You give him lip and he breaks the car down. You ask him how long it's going to take and he asks you to step out of the car. Most are just doing what they're told but you get those few with a god complex and....

One officer told me I was LUCKY because my tire pressure was a tad low in my rear wheels and he could write me up for it. It was bait, something he could fuel his anger into if I responded like he thought I would.

Cops nationwide can swear until they're blue in the face that stuff like that doesn't happen but they're not fooling anyone. Even the judges know in court. They're part of the problem also. I personally saw a judge slap a guy on the wrist who was on parole, for a shoplifting crime (he didn't even deny it in court), then the very next case punish a 20 year old woman $300 for a cigarette butt out the window. It's not about justice, it's about what brings in the $$$.

^^^Yeah those vids crack me up.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2310
you guys type to much in one post.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3725
^^^

Apparently Snow gets overwhelmed by a few short paragraphs lol

Platinum Member

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 19902
Well it's lot harder to type it than read it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us