Post Number: 3450
they sell bras at CC?

nice edit lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10297
lmao!!!
i wasnt sure if that was what i wanted...:-)

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19656
Best to redeem all those gift cards fast pilgrims. Also be aware of any warranties they normally offer. Once they close the doors all bets are off.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4558
im going, but there realy isnt anything i want there. But if there is a good deal on something, i may get it just because.
Things I will look at are
Comp speakers
Amps
ps2 and Wii games
CD, dvd,
Laptops
flatscreens.
Washer/dryers

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3452
Paul, there is info on their site that all if not most warranties are backed by third party companies, so according to CC, you should be fine there.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19661
I wouldn't buy it Thieves. Why trust a company going out of business?

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1755
i went last sunday, nothing really special you can still buy cheaper stuff on ebay.. haha its only 10% off.. i bought 2 360 games for 38 bucks.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3361
Some stuff is 20% off too.

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1758
someis 30% but mostly accessories, lol..

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3362
I went there and got a sirius radio tuner for 50 bucks

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1564
i went there the other night cleaned up on old school dvds like cheech and chong and so on. be waeary they marked up stuff ridiculously before any discounts , dvds were the only thing somewhat resonable blue rays were marked up to as much as 35 to 40 before being discounted. i got the blu ray of 21 at best buy for 15 on sale over there it was like 25 on discount. u gotta be weary that's how liquidation works. mark everything up then discount. i'm heading back to get the last season of seinfeld i need for my collection, also they had a massive amount of metra harness kits and dash in stall kits 30 percent off , its a shame i can't get my new car yet i would clean up on dash kits. be weary and happy shopping.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2300
I'm gonna wait until like 50% off and try to snag a hard drive or 2, DVD burner, maybe some RAM, sound card? and load up on blank disks

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3475
lol, good luck finding any computer hardware, I went yesterday for some terminals and almost all their computer hardware was gone. I had went 2 weeks ago and only one stick on RAM for the RAM I needed was left...lol

I did get a new din and 1ga terminals for 30 bucks. although I need one more terminal for my battery to chassis to finish my big 3....

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4583
ya, i went there today. Nothing jumped out at me. I did grab a new controller for my ps2, like 4.50.
I did see some bat terminals i liked, but still too much $. Were 40, now $30..ill try next week.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3364

quote:

i'm heading back to get the last season of seinfeld i need for my collection

I never thought of that. I'll be going back there tomorrow fo sho.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, MI USA

Post Number: 12371
Very few good deals at this "liquidation."
The liquidator running it nationally marked everything up to MSRP, dropped prices 10% under that (still higher than the average CC sales guy would have bargained down to for you before they went under) and try to tell everyone they want to clear it all out. They also stripped all employees of the ability to change any prices.

Only good deals I found there at all were 30% off already overpriced cables and accessories, which still wasn't a great deal really.. $140 for a tilt wall mount for a flat panel TV? pfftttt I can get it on amazon for $60.
DVD and Bluray discs are 20% off. I got a few BD movies.
I did buy a panasonic DMP-BD55K Bluray player for $360, since the cheapest I found it on any on-line site was about the same plus shipping, not including the bait and switch jerks on amazon etc, and the "oh that's out of stock for the next 3 months" listings. Ten percent off on that player was a decent deal since I went through 3 on-line stores, and every best buy in the state of MI to find one, and EVERYONE is out of stock. Apparently anything shipped from Korea is getting recalled or turned around at Customs so National distribution for Sony, Panny, Samsung and so forth is being severely limited right now.

Anyway, mostly a waste of time. The Liquidator company is the same one who handled Linens & Things, and they were sued by the state of CT for fraudulant business practices. They're also currently being sued for this fiasco, too. The L&T suit was won by the state, and they are looking good on this one, too.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19701
Talk about going out with a bang.

More like a thud.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1565
or a gouge, just work at a electronics place with a good discount got my tv wall mount for under 35. as far as what it cost the public i'm sure glass wolf knows the feeling, and glasswolf why didn't u consider a ps3 thier still pretty affordable for a cheap blu ray player. also to steve i cleaned up during black friday. i got all but the 8th season which is all i need to complete my collection for 15 bucks at best buy. but yea they are ripping a new one on liquidation prices, soooo many things i see at my best buy that's almost 15 to 20 bucks more at circuit city, another note there are no returns so if ur buying dvds shake the case a little make sure the dvd it not just flopping around inside , it could be broken or scratched to hell. i almost bought a broken one . one last thing circuit city has combo sets like if u buy cheech and chong movie one by one it's 6 - 8 bucks a pop yet i managed to find a few double features and i got them for 18 bucks total for 6 movies as appose to 6- 8 or more a movie. so far only polace to do double fatures likall the beverly hiss cops in one box is circuit city. i haven't seen anyone else do it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us