Free Music anywhere with net , (Not Spam)

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1554
Ok as some know i work at a pc repair place and we always look for music. well this new site called pandora.com they stumbled across. i knew about it years back before it got off the ground and was working so well. but basiclly sign up is optional, you just enter a name or song and it makes it's own staion tailored based on the song or artist you entered and quality is very good. once again signup is not needed but if u sign up u can take all the stations u made with u anywhere and acess them through login. ether way i thought since it is a audio forum everyone might enjoy this like i do.

http://pandora.com/

enjoy and post feedback guys.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9064
I'll have to check it out later on. Thanks for the heads up!

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2835
pandora is great

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1558
np rob , i been busy i ended up having onboard sound issues with my asus motherboard so i RMAed it for a up graded model and since i'm on 64 bit there was a great deal on the G skill ram i bought, so i got another 4 gigs. so last night i put in the new mobo also cleaned all my wiring up, put in the new 4 gigs and with less then a hour to go to work slept, and headed to work. so yea i'm exausted.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3017
My girlfriend showed me this a few weeks ago... Too bad its not supported on Windows Mobile.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10159
hmmm....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us